All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

http://twitter.com/FHI_Futbol

El sueño de Jorge Claros estaría cerca de hacerse realidad pues este día está partiendo rumbo a Escocia para unirse al Rangers, actual campeón de ese país.

El futbolista se despidió ayer de sus compañeros al finalizar el juego que el Motagua empató 1-1 contra Platense por la jornada 2 del torneo Clausura de la Liga Nacional, luego que la directiva del ciclón le informara de su salida.

"Pitbull" parte este día para unirse al Rangers , uno de los grandes clubes del fútbol escocés y archirrival del Celtic, equipo en el que milita otro catracho: Emilio Izaguirre. Claros llegará al equipo de Glasgow como préstamo pero con opción a compra. El catracho deberá regresar en una semana a Honduras pues llegará al país europeo a arreglar algunas situaciones legales.

SU SALIDA YA SE RESPIRABA

En el 2011, el Presidente del Motagua Pedro Atala, reveló que el "Pitbull" podría emigrar al fútbol escocés, pero no dijo el nombre del equipo.

Posteriormente, los medios de ese país acrecentaban el rumor. En su página web, el Daily Mail realizó una nota enfocada en la posible llegada del "Pitbull" al Celtic escocés.

Rough Google translation:

Jorge Claros's dream would be closer to reality for this day is breaking way to Scotland to join Rangers, champions of the country.

The footballer took leave of his comrades yesterday at the end of the game that drew 1-1 against Platense Motagua for Week 2 of the League Clausura Nacional, after the cyclone directive to report your departure.

"Pitbull" part of this day to join the Rangers, one of the great Scottish football clubs Celtic and arch-rival, in which military equipment other catracho: Emilio Izaguirre. Will clear the Glasgow team as a loan but with option to buy. The catracho be back in a week in Honduras as the European country will fix some legal situations.

ALREADY OUT YOUR BREATH

In 2011, the President of the Motagua Pedro Atala, revealed that the "Pitbull" could emigrate to Scottish football, but said the team name.

Subsequently, the media in that country increased the rumor. On its website, the Daily Mail carried a note focused on the possible arrival of the "Pitbull" Celtic Scotland.

Honduran international Jorge Claros is reportedly on his way to Scotland to take part in a trial with Rangers.

The 25-year-old who plays for Motagua in his homeland claims he is flying to Glasgow to train with Ally McCoist's side with the view of a possible transfer to the current SPL champions.

Claros told Honduran newspaper Diez: "I'm in a position to test myself at Rangers, we are working on the rest with the board. I am calm but down-to-earth.

"I know it is a big team in Scotland. I spent time looking for information on the club."

Nicknamed 'Pitbull', the player spent time out of the game after being shot in the head by thieves while sitting in his car in a petrol station.

However he has since made a full recovery from the incident and added: "I'm happy in life. Several months have passed by since the accident and in a few months I will be a father. They are blessings from God and I wish I could stay in the team."

The midfielder was rumoured to be a transfer target for Old Firm rivals Celtic last summer.

The Parkhead club already have fellow Honduran Emilio Izaguirre on their books.

And Claros says he has spoken to the Celtic ace about a move to the SPL.

He said: "I talked to him and I am very grateful because he has opened a door. I was told at the last minute. I'll do whatever it takes to stay at Rangers.

Claros has appeared over twenty five times for his country and would require a work permit should the Ibrox club wish to pursue any deal.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottis...rangers-trial/

A trial? Oh well, I hope you enjoyed your weeks stay in Scotland Jorge.

Funny, Sone Aluko's trial has lasted more than a week.

Dont let fact get in the way of your agenda though.....