All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Yeah it was. Ally wants to improve the squad so he invites numerous players over for a trial then they all leave with no mention of contract offer (Jaager aside). Do you think they're being brought over to please the fans and get their hopes up without having any intention to sign them?

I dont see the point to that - because the fans would only be pleased if we actually DID sign someone. Bringing these guys in is all good and well but if none of them sign the fans will still be as pissed off.

Not saying that isnt what is happening Gav, you could be right. If you are though then I think the club are being naive (putting it nicely).

I dont see the point to that - because the fans would only be pleased if we actually DID sign someone. Bringing these guys in is all good and well but if none of them sign the fans will still be as pissed off.

Not saying that isnt what is happening Gav, you could be right. If you are though then I think the club are being naive (putting it nicely).

But it get their hopes up at the thought of a potential signing.......only to be dashed!

Maybe they have learned their lesson after losing Brozek to Celtic..... nah, I didnt think so either.

Seems we simply didnt offer Brozek a deal - so not sure that we actually "lost out" to Celtic. He will likely score the winner in the next OF game.... lets just hope it is an OG !

I don't believe for one minute that we were seriously interested in Brozek. I think Celtic were quietly doing a deal for him, but leaked it to certain people in the media so they could set Ally up by asking him about our interest in the player after Celtic had already unnofficially tied him up on loan. In other words, they've been playing funny buggers....

I don't believe for one minute that we were seriously interested in Brozek. I think Celtic were quietly doing a deal for him, but leaked it to certain people in the media so they could set Ally up by asking him about our interest in the player after Celtic had already unnofficially tied him up on loan. In other words, they've been playing funny buggers....

Has Brozek fishally signed for Celtic yet?

Yeah it was. Ally wants to improve the squad so he invites numerous players over for a trial then they all leave with no mention of contract offer (Jaager aside). Do you think they're being brought over to please the fans and get their hopes up without having any intention to sign them?

No I don't think that. I think that Ally either thought he might be able to bring in one or two of the trialists, or he just brought them in incase we had sold a couple of players. For example there was reportedly interest in Broadfoot, so that could be why we were looking at the Estonian RB. With Claros it could easily have been that he was being looked at incase one of our 1st choice midfielders had been sold.