Give a thought to the person who found him too. I've had to cut someone down who hung themself and it was horrific for me and my neighbour that day. The look will live with no forever.

I dont envy you that at all Gav. Would be horrid.

It would probably have been his wife or one of his kids though - but I hope not.

I dont envy you that at all Gav. Would be horrid.

It would probably have been his wife or one of his kids though - but I hope not.

For hiw wife and kids sake I hope it was the police who found him.

I think the police were called to an incident at his house and found him. I could be wrong though.

For hiw wife and kids sake I hope it was the police who found him.

I think the police were called to an incident at his house and found him. I could be wrong though.

A Cheshire Police spokesman added: 'At 7.08am today Cheshire Police was informed of a sudden death at an address in Huntingdon, Chester.

Looks like someone found him before the police were called. Gives me cold shivers. I am stunned, absolutely stunned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066812/Gary-Speed-dead-Wales-football-manager-commits-suicide-42.html#ixzz1evieR4Ou

A Cheshire Police spokesman added: 'At 7.08am today Cheshire Police was informed of a sudden death at an address in Huntingdon, Chester.

Looks like someone found him before the police were called. Gives me cold shivers. I am stunned, absolutely stunned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066812/Gary-Speed-dead-Wales-football-manager-commits-suicide-42.html#ixzz1evieR4Ou

I woke up and checked my phone this morning - it was 07:08. :eek:

But why would the Police randomly call at his house at 7:08am on a sunday mate?

Are you just guessing with that ? If so it is poor - far better to just let the news come out as it does than to make supposition with no basis in fact.

â??Just my opinionâ? tends to give it away............