Fucking hell Dan. That's horrific if it's true.

I've deleted my post, didn't feel right after i posted it. I felt bad about coming out with that even though the source i got it from is a good source with no reason at all to lie. It could be total BS and being someone that has been affected by suicide to a family member i regret having posted that.

I've deleted my post, didn't feel right after i posted it. I felt bad about coming out with that even though the source i got it from is a good source with no reason at all to lie. It could be total BS and being someone that has been affected by suicide to a family member i regret having posted that.

No worries mate. I don't think there was a problem with posting it on here, but it's your call and your decision either way is respected. It was a horrific thought though and if that's true it certainly answers the question as to why the guy would lose the plot.

No worries mate. I don't think there was a problem with posting it on here, but it's your call and your decision either way is respected. It was a horrific thought though and if that's true it certainly answers the question as to why the guy would lose the plot.

I feel sick at the thought TBH. But in any case it's not my place to come out with that sort of thing regardless if it proves to be true or not. Makes me as bad as the gutter press and for that i feel ashamed. There's many reputations at stake as well as his kids and immediate family. Although a post on here i'm sure wouldn't have caused a whole lot of damage,i still regret the post.

As i said, i really hope it not to be true. Sorry to anyone offended.