Jackie McNamara backs Kyle Hutton to be Rangers success

actually, I was thinking Broadfoot may have been a better choice than Wallace, who didn't play well at all.

Broadfoot's only been getting a game because Wallace and Papac weren't available though. It's highly questionable whether he deserved to hold onto a starting spot when Wallace is deemed fit to play, especially given his recent confrontations with fans.

With a natural left back in Wallace, it would be daft to then go ahead with playing a player out of position. When a player comes back in after injury there's no way you can legislate or guess whether they're going to slot back in at top form or not.

Broadfoot's only been getting a game because Wallace and Papac weren't available though. It's highly questionable whether he deserved to hold onto a starting spot when Wallace is deemed fit to play, especially given his recent confrontations with fans.

I think Broadfoot get's a wee bit too much of a hard time,he is a decent full back,I also don't think his run in with a couple of fans would influence his selection tbh.

I think Broadfoot get's a wee bit too much of a hard time,he is a decent full back,I also don't think his run in with a couple of fans would influence his selection tbh.

He does get too much stick, but he needs to learn to hold his tongue and not react when he's getting pelters. Half of the folk at Rugby Park were probably giving him pelters for reacting and gesturing to the fans instead of getting on with his job while the ball was in play.

I agree with Zappa that Broadfoot is down it the order of choice from Papac and Wallace, when fit.

I also agree with Juffery's point that there's not telling how a player will perform when returning from injury, or a long time out on the sidelines.

I was just thinking Broadfoot palyed better last week than Wallace was playing yesterday and the opportunity to sub someone is always there, but rarely used at Ibrox it seems.

At least Wallace has had a game now and there should be a more settled look to our defense when Papac returns, witch I'm hoping will relax our midfield and forwards a bit more.

I'm not getting my hopes built up that Hutton is coming back to play ahead of Jig. I wouldn't be surprised if he's loaned out to Sheffield Utd along with Fleck as per the deal that failed to go through in August because of late paperwork.

I don't think he can, 3 club rule unless he hasn't played for us this season.

I don't think he can, 3 club rule unless he hasn't played for us this season.

Hutton was an unused sub in 3 games early in the season before he went on loan, but I don't think Ally's played him at all. He's had a run of 12 starts for the Jags though and never been taken off, so it would be great if Ally actually plays him to see what he can do. I'd have Hutton in the team on the 28th instead of Jig.