Guest superrcooper7

I'd like to see:-

:am:

:sw::dg::cb::lw:

:sa::sd::kbartley::gw:

:jf::nj:

I'd rather see this given a try before the 28th to see how the unlikely choices of Bartley and Fleck would do. Failing that, Lafferty for Fleck I suppose and either Edu or McKay for Bartley. Would certainly hope to see more of the likes of McKay, Bedoya, Fleck and even Ortiz given a chance to see what they are made of.

I didn't select Papac as I normally would as I don't know how far away from fitness he is.

Chances are it will be the same old same old though.

I really hope not but I think that Wallace and Papac is almost inevitable.

I think so too. He used them together on the left for the games at Tynecastle and Pittodrie and he also played Jig in those games. I think Ally will intend to take the pace out of the game and shut up shop from the first whistle. He'll hold off as long as possible at 0-0 and might have a go at them in the last 10 mins or so if he thinks we can nick a goal. I'd like to see us having an attacking outlook to the game, but I can't see it happening. Maybe Ally will surprise us though... you never know!

My team against them if everyone is fit barring Naisy

:sw: :dg: :cb::lw:

:sa: :sd: :me: :gw:

:tkb:

:nj:

I feel Wallace offers a more natural option at lb than Papac

And would start with Aloku and Wylde wide to get at them with Bendiksen playing just off Jelavic

Bassa Zappa. I was doing the same to take the piss but you beat me to it.

Got more defenderd in your team too!

Not fast you're last! :D

What about this one? :shock:

:kb::kbartley::dg::cb::lw:

:sw::sd::lm::me::sp:

I'll never forget the team Walter put out at the piggery back in March for the Scottish Cup replay. Six out and out defenders (not counting McGregor) plus a holding midfielder. No proper striker started and no proper striker was brought on during the match. If Ally does something like that on the 28th I'll be livid.