Is there a chance that Ally might surprise everyone on the 28th?

Since I saw the team line-up for the game at Easter Road I've been thinking (and saying on here) that Ally is practicing some tactics for the 28th. Playing more than four defenders as well as playing a formation with 2 holding midfielders all pointed to him planning to go really defensive for the game at Parkhead. The game at the weekend there furthered that train of thought when he played Papac of all people in central midfield. I'm still very inclined to think that's exactly what Ally has been working up to, but you never know! Is there still a chance that he could fool us and please us all by this overly-defensive crap being a decoy or sort of trojan horse? Furthermore, what if that IS the case and he actually puts out an attack-minded team (which many of us want to see) on the 28th and we lose the game or even lose heavily?

Edited by Zappa

To be honest one of WS better points was that he could mostly out-fox the Celtic manager and hit them with a surprise move. I am hoping that Ally is trying to do the same and come out blazing on all guns as we did in the second half at Ibrox. We live in hope.

I don't think for a second there's any surprises coming 4 5 1 Davis Edu Jig in the middle. Hopefully he goes with Wylde and Aluko on the wings but that two could be asking for too much, we might just as easily see Papac on the left in front of Wallace.

If we went for it Zappa and got beat I would be mad at getting beat but at least we would go down fighting. Going to the peadodome and just sitting in while getting humped is just the lowest of the lowest.

I think we'll go 4,4,2 against them.

And attack them from start, I don't know why but i just feel Super will have a right go at them

provided no injuries picked up against St Mirren I think we'll line up like

:am:

:sw: :dg: :cb::lw:

:gw: :sd: :me: :sa:

:nj: :kl:

There's aways the chance there may be a surprise in the offing, but I'd have to say it's not looking like it with the past few games.

I often feel that we're playing so badly as septic seem to have set all their title hopes on this game on the 28th. What a great result it would be for us if we were to win it.

Also, OF games never seem to go by current form, therefore I hope Ally has something up his sleeve for this game. The team that wants it the most will win and it would be horrible if we were to go there and attempt to defend for 90 minutes in order to secure a draw and end up getting beat 1-0 with a sucker punch goal.

I want us to attack as they've got even more defensive problems with Mastorovic out. If Loovens is his replacement, go for it, I say.

I think Ally may have a surprise in store, after starting at home against ICT with one up and isolated he may surprise us all and opt for the Levein formation at the piggery, I can only say please God do not let that happen.

He seems to be getting Lafferty back in the team in readiness and of course, Aluko will be back. I'd think we have an opportunity to go for it, but I've no idea, really what he'll do.

I'm looking forward to the game notheless.

The fans should take a banner saying, "No banners at porkheid". lol