Things could be worse.

:sigh:

Does anybody doubt that [at least] second place in the League is still up for grabs ? A place in the C.L. is therefore guaranteed next season. I think it's there to be taken.

A decent run in the UEFA Cup is looking a probability. We seem to be producing better football there.

The 2 Cups are still open. Although, given our standard of domestic play, who'd put money on us winning them ? But they're there to be won.

Of course we expect more. But,

I ain't chucking it yet. :thup:

Half Glass Full Loyal. :)

It's hard to take just now and i never thought we'd win the league this season but if we finish second then that's an improvement plus we can have a decent run in the cups, however for me the sooner DM sells up and gets out of Ibrox the better, obviously not selling to just anybody, but i think this is where the problem is.Our team is full of young players and with that you get inconsistency but as far as i'm concerned PLG is still the man to take us forward and with the right kind of backing he will bring success back to Ibrox.

Does anybody doubt that [at least] second place in the League is still up for grabs ? A place in the C.L. is therefore guaranteed next season. I think it's there to be taken.

A decent run in the UEFA Cup is looking a probability. We seem to be producing better football there.

The 2 Cups are still open. Although, given our standard of domestic play, who'd put money on us winning them ? But they're there to be won.

A good way of looking at it i suppose, but we need to get the finger out for 2nd place. I think we will get it and i can see us getting out of our UEFA group. The scottish cup would be a nice wee prize and set things up for next year.

i agre with you here mate

our team is set outr for europe

teams attack in europe which suits us but in the spl they have 10 men behind the bal and counter attack

i think we can go far in europe

also the 2 cups we can win them , if we get celtic home instead of away

in may if we are sitting with the double and a good run in europe and sitting in 2nd i will be happy

as this season is ment to be a re building season and a cup is a bonus