Matt McKay???

We have a squad of what about 25 players we can only play 11 then you have the stupid rules for the subs, someone is always not going to be happy. It could just be that simple. Although I would like to see him get a run on the left instead of Wallace.

We have a squad of what about 25 players we can only play 11

Are we utilising that squad to maximum effectiveness though????

Example: as part of the squad we have McKay, Bedoya, Ness, Fleck, McCulloch, Ortiz (??), yet to cover a gap, we use Papac

There is also this Honduran bloke on trial - another midfielder.

Also Kyle Hutton when his loan finishes.

I personally feel that the squad is a good size, with enough adequate cover for pretty much all position, without resorting to playing players out of position.

Are we utilising that squad to maximum effectiveness though????

Example: as part of the squad we have McKay, Bedoya, Ness, Fleck, McCulloch, Ortiz (??), yet to cover a gap, we use Papac

There is also this Honduran bloke on trial - another midfielder.

Also Kyle Hutton when his loan finishes.

I personally feel that the squad is a good size, with enough adequate cover for pretty much all position, without resorting to playing players out of position.

Every manager has his favourite players and Ally certainly does, I agree with you that he will play one of his favourites out of position before playing a fringe player in his true position. Smacks of fear to me from the manager, but it's his first season in charge think we can understand he will go with what he trusts.

Smacks of fear to me from the manager, but it's his first season in charge think we can understand he will go with what he trusts.

Hopefully, with a full campaign (& hopefully a title & Cup), he will feel more confident to shop/change things slightly.

As stated before, no-one (from what I can see) is questioning the clubs professionalism, or harshly judging anyone.....

It's a very unprofessional manner of going about your business

I think its clear there are definitely negative aspersions being cast as to why McKay isn't getting a change as opposed to why is he not doing enough to earn a chance which is equally as probable though a less appealing theory to the fans for some reason.

It's kinda like going out & buying a new car, then it sitting in the drive for 6months without turning a wheel. Your neighbours will wonder why your not using it, some may even ask, but only you know why.

I have four bikes and an unfortunate handicap where I only have the ability to ride one at a time. I don't use them all equally and newish one hardly gets much use at all despite being relatively expensive. Should I have not bought it? Probably, but it has come in very handy on quite a few occasions due to its inherent qualities - it's a Brompton folding bike.

But how I choose which bike I ride is sometimes obvious and sometimes less so and even sometimes arbitrary with a bit of favouritism. To outsiders it not only could seem strange about which bike I use or even why I have four bikes to start with.

But I wouldn't want to have to justify it to any except perhaps my partner due to the considerable financial outlay. And if I'm getting results in fitness, ability and transport, I wouldn't see why I should change my selection policy.

Don't think there's a conspiracy. It might be that there are better options as regards having a coordinated team. You can never tell when you buy a player if he will fit in. You can hope, but never be 100%.

We've had lots of players who've taken a long time to settle. I can think of Naisy for one.

Don't think there's a conspiracy. It might be that there are better options as regards having a coordinated team. You can never tell when you buy a player if he will fit in. You can hope, but never be 100%.

We've had lots of players who've taken a long time to settle. I can think of Naisy for one.

Mark Hateley.