Murray the return, is it possible

As stated previously one of murray's companies boihht the lease, murray is just mopping up the gravy.

murray park is the subject of a long term lease, evem if our honest as the bible accoumts claim otherwise, a sort of Albion car patk rewriting of history.

Todays job on Whyte by murray's poodles has murray's prints all over it.

I don't wonder if the laughingly called press will ever take murray and his puppet boards to task.

murray park is the subject of a long term lease, evem if our honest as the bible accoumts claim otherwise,

So it's been included in the accounts as freehold property for over 10 years and signed off by our auditors but you know better than them? The land certificate shows that we paid £925,000 for the freehold but perhaps that's a fake. :D

I don't think SDM wants the club back, but it wouldn't surprise me for a minute if he was involved in smearing Whyte with the aim of helping one of his associates who has a long term plan, possibly post-tribunal ruling.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but the timing of various recent media statements is very strange and seems to be building up a head of steam so I do wonder what's going on.

You may ne willing to give murray's creatibe accountancy the all clear but I am not.

I wonder if that is the same sort of fake that never once mentioned Ticketus in those same accounts.

Since when has a set of accounts had to list all of its creditors?

Anyway, who's to say that we ever had a balance due to them in any of our accounts? All Whyte said was that the facility was there. He never claimed that we had ever used it.

Must try harder. :D

You try harder I will stick to what is known rather than make suppositions as to murray' s vast array of questionable dealings, none more so than putting us in the shit.

Wonder if he is looking to get his hands on a nice tax loss entity for next to nothing, a £1 maybe.

It's a sad developement in the modern game that accountants know more about whats going onn in football than the mangers and coaching staff.

Oh well, that's seems to be the world we want to live in and that's exactly what we've got.

You try harder I will stick to what is known rather than make suppositions as to murray' s vast array of questionable dealings, none more so than putting us in the shit.

Wonder if he is looking to get his hands on a nice tax loss entity for next to nothing, a £1 maybe.

It would be better if you actually supported your position rather than throw the toys out the pram when confronted with a legitimate question.

Bluedell is right, the financial statements do NOT state individual creditors - so, again, why would "I wonder if that is the same sort of fake that never once mentioned Ticketus in those same accounts." be relevant to the financials. The financials are not incorrect, or fake, by not stating Ticketus in the financial statements. Not even material creditor balances are required to be mentioned.

So, again, how are those financials "fake" ?