Todays Record Article

It was, predictably, fuelled by accusations of former board members of the Club. I simply ask Rangers fans what these men did for Rangers in the Club's hour of need? They were all talk and no action and presided over the Club as it careered to the brink of financial collapse.

if find my self asking the same question. im sick of murray continually popping up with his two bobs worth and stirring the shit. id actually never heard of him till craig whyte showed up. speaks volumes about him really.

It was, predictably, fuelled by accusations of former board members of the Club. I simply ask Rangers fans what these men did for Rangers in the Club's hour of need? They were all talk and no action and presided over the Club as it careered to the brink of financial collapse.

if find my self asking the same question. im sick of murray continually popping up with his two bobs worth and stirring the shit. id actually never heard of him till craig whyte showed up. speaks volumes about him really.

You have to ask the question why are the likes of Murray saying these things?,certainly isn't in the best interest of Rangers FC

I'd heard of him and he was fairly well known in the corporate finance world, which was why he was brought into the club by SDM as it was to get involved with the G51 project.

However I agree that his comments post-takeover have been less than helpful.

Whilst Whyte can make that claim, and legitimately, it looks to me like a typical SDM-type deflect and deny. Why ? Well, are we in a better financial state now that Whyte is at the club ? Not from what we are seeing with the naked eye in terms of transfers.

I dont like former Board members openly criticising Whyte - but I, likewise, would prefer Craig Whyte to PROVE to us, the fans, that he is more than just bluster. We havent really seen any sign that he has the financial wherewithal to drag us from the current malaise.

Responding to the former board members comments is fine - but show US that you are capable of leading this once-great institution.

But Craig, you do accept that had we still Lloyds & Co. cutting our costs, we would have a far weaker team playing SPL footie than we have now, do you?

Hard to say. Under the auspices of LBG we still managed to find 4 million to sign Jelavic.

But Craig, you do accept that had we still Lloyds & Co. cutting our costs, we would have a far weaker team playing SPL footie than we have now, do you?

Like Craig, I'd say that it's difficult to say definitively. My gut feel is that it would be slightly worse but not anywhere near as bad as some claim. However going forward, it sounds that there won't be any difference between the two. Both the bank and Whyte say that we have to live within our means and we have to sell players if we fail in Europe.

That isn't exactly clear because that M05 was stricken from the record. As far as I'm aware it wasn't replaced so there is no evidence of what if any security Ticketsus hold over the club/Group/Liberty Capital whatever.

Why & where was it stricken from the record? You say you don't think it was replaced, but I thought a charge must be registered with Companies House by law.

I'm assuming you refer to the MG05s form being stricken from the record in court during the Bain case, but if so, then that doesn't mean that particular form isn't real or valid, does it??

Why & where was it stricken from the record? You say you don't think it was replaced, but I thought a charge must be registered with Companies House by law.

I'm assuming you refer to the MG05s form being stricken from the record in court during the Bain case, but if so, then that doesn't mean that particular form isn't real or valid, does it??

It is a pretty rare action to take, here's the judgement, my interpretation (though I stand to be corrected) it means technically that the form never existed!

vmsmzk.jpg

fyzr5.jpg

Just listening to RR,first time for months I've tuned in,anyway big DJ said there is more to come in from tomorrows DR and maybe that's why CW hasn't said anything about getting his lawyers onto them?,I know I know,but I'm only quoting what he said.