le guen crashes the party

Paul Le Guen ordered the players to not attend Barry Fergusons Halloween Party which was scheduled for last night at Fergusons house and has told them to be in for training at 7 every morning this week except Thursday and Friday due to Uefa Cup commitments and the training sessions wont finish until 5 at dinner time.

Le Guen was told about the party around 2 months ago and was ok for the whole squad to attend but changed his mind shortly after the devastating home draw with Motherwell on Saturday.

The players have been reported to be unhappy with the decision as it could effect team bonding and team morale.

have to agree with mr le guen on this as the players dont deserve a night out but im just a we bit worried if the players will fall out with le guen

I was wondering why there was a big marquee in Fergie's mums garden. Fookin' huge so it is!

Have to agree with PLG there, they should be looking to see how they can improve not dressing up like fannies.

Boo-Hoo eh..?The players can't go to the party...If they got their fingers out of their lazy arses on the field of play and produced something near to what we expect of being a Ranger,then Mr.Le Guen i'm sure would have sanctioned the party for all....It seems we have a few dressed up as clowns on the field of play just now,and that's one party i don't want an invite to.