Time to Clean House

Factually, the league is not over until we can't win it arithmetically. Technically, we're in a state, but sacking Ally will not change that by much, if any.

I know it was only Hibs, but I think we showed some real fight with numerous players doing really well. The problem for us all is that even after battering Aberdeen, we failed.

I think we should keep going and wait to see if we are indeed going to be losers this year.

We've not had a really good period this season yet, even though well in front with 15(9) points, reduced to 1(4), we've had some really bad ones, but septic have won nothing yet and I for one still hold out hope of a Rangers double this year.

Well, if you don't think we'll win the league then technically the league is gone. No matter who's on top right now or what the points margin is.

That's not even semantics. I don't believe we'll win it. But the league is not gone. Those two statements are not mutually exclusive. My beliefs about what will happen in the future have fuck all to do with whether or not the league has gone now. It hasn't.

:D

We have nothing to fear from the BHEASTS,they are a poor side IMO,we have shown that over the last three seasons,there is no reason to think we can't retain our title this season with the players we have.

We as fans can only get behind Ally & the team and play our part in another title win.