More lies from management

As I said above, the reporter will turn the words to get his story. We hardly know what was told by whom and to which person. And we do not know how much of said stuff above is actually true or not. But for some reason, which was my point, it appears that with everything that could be regarded as something negative with regard to the chairman and the management, "we" are all too happy to accept it as near fact.

Can't agree enough with yourself DB and rbr they amount of crap being swallowed whole and claimed as fact is beyond belief. It is not nice to say but we are turning into THEM and it makes my blood boil.

We should remember the same people writing this rubbish hate us and want nothing more than for us to fail.

Might be that Jela Knocked back West Ham himself because he was only leaving for an EPL team and Everton sat and waited till the last minute looking for the best price. That could be what Jela was telling Ally on Monday I'm only leaving for an EPL team no one else.

Or equally it could be that Craig Whyte was bricking it that there would be no money taken in during the window that in sheer desperation he employed Kenny Moyes to flog Jelavic to Davie Moyes

Before I post this , Frankie knows who my source is in these matters , Jelavic DID PERSONALLY tell CW and Ally that he wanted away , both CW and Ally also told a reporter this , seperately .

Why McCoist is now back tracking I have no idea but my confidence and respect for him has now all but gone , he also has the lurgan bigot hanging out of him on a regular basis yet the best he can do is " keep your nose out of it neil " an absolute joke .

Also and as an aside , Jelavic's agent tried to get more money out of us by refusing to sign the contract with Everton , hence the " he's away back to the hotel to get a shower" line , CW told him , " fine put him in the car and bring him back " , needless to say he signed as he stated he wanted to do .

I understand people not trusting CW but the amount of rubbish that is getting written and swallowed whole by our support is just staggering

So if you're appalled by people believing what they read, to the negative, why do you expect to be believed instead?

I think we all knew that Jelavic wanted away. What the annoying thing to me, and maybe other fans is that we sold him for less than the previous offers, on the last day of the window.

It's that style of working that gets folks worked up and gives the media carte blanc to speculate to thier hearts are content.

As I said above, the reporter will turn the words to get his story. We hardly know what was told by whom and to which person. And we do not know how much of said stuff above is actually true or not. But for some reason, which was my point, it appears that with everything that could be regarded as something negative with regard to the chairman and the management, "we" are all too happy to accept it as near fact.

Russell's statement was reported as it was issued. Ally's press conference was on the radio.

However as we don't like what's being said, let's pretend that we don't know don't really know who said what. Perhaps someone impersonated Ally?

There can be a lot of crap written, but this isn't one of them. Just because it happens sometimes we shouldn't blame the press when we do cock up.

Before I post this , Frankie knows who my source is in these matters , Jelavic DID PERSONALLY tell CW and Ally that he wanted away , both CW and Ally also told a reporter this , seperately .

Out of interest, when did he tell them that? Was it on Monday?

Russell's statement was reported as it was issued. Ally's press conference was on the radio.

However as we don't like what's being said, let's pretend that we don't know don't really know who said what. Perhaps someone impersonated Ally?

There can be a lot of crap written, but this isn't one of them. Just because it happens sometimes we shouldn't blame the press when we do cock up.

Fair enough. Do you know what was said to Russell and by whom, at the time? Just out of interest. As I said, it might well/simply have been a communication problem between what was said by Jela at the time "to" Russell via Whyte, and to McCoist. Not that these circumstances during the last days/hours of the transfer window can change quickly. Be that as it may, "More lies from the management" is hardly a true story, nor one that should be tolerated. We should keep to certain standards and dignity ... even if there are some things that do not match up.

Sidenote: we do not know what fee was agree in total, add-ons, sell-on clause and whatnot. So we likewise should refrain from "assuming" that we sold him on the cheap, or cheaper than other bids.