Rangers owner Craig Whyte may have lied in court case

And another thing.... our protests against and non-cooperation with the beeb could actually be tied into the tax case result because the beeb ARE a government-run corporation!! The sooner the club makes peace with the beeb, the better IMHO. If we don't, then they might actually play a part in completely destroying our club.

That's a bit far fetched Zappa, the BBC as an agent of HMRC, come on now.

This really has to be taken up with representation at Holyrood, the BBC are on a personal vindictive agenda against Rangers and Mr Whyte. regardless of what you think of his attributes, he is the owner of Rangers. With the BBC attacking Whyte their attitude is that they can to kill two birds with one stone. Mass murders have been treated better, infact when ever the BBC spoke about the Libyan al-Megrahi, he was afforded more respect than Whyte, now we have to ask ourselves why are they conducting this witch hunt on our owner? Don't tell me the BBC CFC are doing for the benefit of Rangers and it's supporters.

He has to earn respect, he doesn't deserve it automatically because he is the owner of Rangers FC. I find your analogies quite reprehensible.

They are entitled to pose the question "Is he a fit and proper person" (within the meaning of the SFA Rules) to be the owner of Rangers.

Rangers are a Scottish Institution and their ownership is a matter of public interest.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

That's a bit far fetched Zappa, the BBC as an agent of HMRC, come on now.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic BH, so all I can say in reply without knowing what you think is that I didn't mention the word "agent".

I'm not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic BH, so all I can say in reply without knowing what you think is that I didn't mention the word "agent".

I know that of course, I was just being a bit facetious Zappa, but from what I know of you on here, I couldn't believe that you were seriously suggesting that the Beeb were in any way linked to the result of the tax case just because they and the HMRC are both Government bodies (although that isn't really true of the BBC in any event).

Perhaps, I misunderstood your point. If so I apologise.

I know that of course, I was just being a bit facetious Zappa, but from what I know of you on here, I couldn't believe that you were seriously suggesting that the Beeb were in any way linked to the result of the tax case just because they and the HMRC are both Government bodies (although that isn't really true of the BBC in any event).

Perhaps, I misunderstood your point. If so I apologise.

The BBC are indeed a government-run corp' BH. Look into it in detail.

I'm not saying that the beeb are necessarily trying to or going to infuence the outcome of the tax case, but I DO find the timing of the attacks from the beeb very curious and suspicious.

All I'm basically saying is that being at WAR with the BBC at the same time as fighting a battle with HMRC is not good at all. We might have been able to win a battle with HMRC, but we'll never win a battle against the BBC and the timing of the battles have now become parallel.

Thread on FF saying CW met with fans group vanguardbears,anybody have any info?

Do you mean this or are you talking about something more recent?

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?35727-Minutes-of-Vanguard-Bears-meeting-with-Craig-Whyte

Edit: I now see that you are refering to a meeting yesterday. No, don't have any info on that.

Edited by Bluedell

What I'm saying is that the beeb are a government-run entity and HMRC are a government-run entity. The timing of the recent attacks on Whyte and in turn, the club are no coincidence IMO. If you choose to believe otherwise, then that's your choice mate, but I won't be swayed on this particular opinion. We need to make peace with the BBC ASAP.

I know exactly what you're saying mate and firmly believe that you're wrong. I don't know how you can pick a couple of recent items out of a campaign that has been going on for yearsand suggest that it's another agenda.

The government have other problems anyway and I can't see that that they'd be that concerned about a poxy £49m. There's 100s of the other tax cases that are a hundred times bigger than ours and why would they go out of their way to attack only the owner of Rangers?

Agree here in that I can't see a Government sponsored agenda. However Zappa's mention of recent timings brings me back to the reignition of the anti-Rangers/CW last Tuesday - on the final day of the transfer window. In my book, that wasn't coincidence, and was timed to hurt Rangers most. I'm sure it didn't make it any easier to attract any players nor get a better deal for them. Traynor was well aware of that as were Chico and the hacks at the Beeb.