Rangers owner Craig Whyte may have lied in court case

The BBC like many organisations are only interested in people with influence.

The ordinary man and woman in the street are looked on at best as idiots, a pat on the head and a dismissive gesture, as if to say what do you know.

It's something I have been on about for many years.

It was obvious in NI, the republican side always had their 'well educated' lecturers, lawyers, media people to speak for them, while the Loyalists seemed to be ordinary working people.

If we come to Scotland in the present time, you can see where I am going with this. Who speaks for us the Rangers Support, any well known Supporter seems to be afraid to stick his head above the parapet. I don't need to name the ones on the other side, there are too many to shake a stick at.

Until we can get a well known spokesperson, or at the very least a united support, we will find it very difficult to have any sway at the BBC.

Someone on RM posted this regarding my blog:

The other thing is that Whyte did lie in the Tixway court case when he claimed that his disqualification had nowt to do with creditors. The registrar included that in his summation of that hearing. I can only assume that the BBC had legal reasons for saying 'may', as the case hasn't concluded yet.

Can anyone shed light on this. Guy seems to know what he's talking about but it's total news to me.

Someone on RM posted this regarding my blog:

Can anyone shed light on this. Guy seems to know what he's talking about but it's total news to me.

In the Tixway court case, he said he couldn't remember why he was disqualified, then he was asked if it had anything to do with creditors and he said NO. But the BBC got the court transcript of the disqualification case in which the judge said that he had removed money from creditors reach and said it was a serious breach which is why he was disqualified for 7 years. I am sure the whole story was posted on here last night or the night before.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

In the Tixway court case, he said he couldn't remember why he was disqualified, then he was asked if it had anything to do with creditors and he said NO. But the BBC got the court transcript of the disqualification case in which the judge said that he had removed money from creditors reach and said it was a serious breach which is why he was disqualified for 7 years. I am sure the whole story was posted on here last night or the night before.

Thanks for the reply. It all seems to hinge on the BBC having, or claiming to have, this court transcript. It also depends on the judge being correct. Furthermore, it still does not explain why the BBC said 'may', if it is this clear cut.

Thought he was disqualified for continually failing to produce accounts for his various business ventures.

Whyte is on record as saying it was a 'technicality'. I don't know if it's common knowledge yet why he was banned.

Thanks for the reply. It all seems to hinge on the BBC having, or claiming to have, this court transcript. It also depends on the judge being correct. Furthermore, it still does not explain why the BBC said 'may', if it is this clear cut.

I can't see the BBC saying they have a document they are relying on for a story if they haven't got it, or at least seen it.