Alistair Johnston to begin insolvency case against Rangers

He's said he saw buying the club as a business opportunity and when we align that with everything that's happened since he took over it's a stretch to suggest that he's on the level IMO.

Only time will tell mate, it's all a waiting game now...

Two completely different issues. I agree that the future of the Club depends on the tax case but the details of the purchase and mortgaging the season ticket money are a different matter altogether and I don't agree that questions over £24M are

Its not a trival sum, for sure. And I agree some clarity on this and other issues would be welcome. I say playing around the edges because we could get that clarity tomorrow, but then on Monday the tax tribunal outcome is known and the game changes altogether.

I'm coming around to having an extremely negative view of CW. Given his previous, and the fact the Ellis is involved, I can see assets being shifted, and us shafted.

Don't trust AJ either. He's shown more interest in the Club in the past two weeks than he ever did when he was Chairman.

Think we're between the proverbial rock and the hard place.

Its not a trival sum, for sure. And I agree some clarity on this and other issues would be welcome. I say playing around the edges because we could get that clarity tomorrow, but then on Monday the tax tribunal outcome is known and the game changes altogether.

I'd honestly be surprise if we don't suffer an "insolvency event" before the result of the FTT is known.

This is to be taken with a HUGE pinch of salt lads.

I run a fairly busy Facebook Rangers page, there are a few guys on there that do have their ear to the ground and when they say something it normally comes true.

One lads, whom i do trust sent me a private message saying this thursday the tax case decision will be delivered. He knows someone that is a friend with CW (i believe him) and when talking to CW about the tax case and the outcome CW basically says,"everything will be alright" with a huge grin on his face.

I know that the lads on this page are a lot more "mature" then your ave RFC message board, so i have made this post knowing fine well all of you WILL take it with the same size of pinch of salt i have (to be fair, the lad that told me said he is too) but i thought i'd throw that out there for the reason someone else on here might have been told something similar these last few days?

What makes me listen to AJ is the fact he is involved in the highest level of Sports management so he will know how money works in sports. But like you guys say, why didn't he pipe up while he was working for DM?