A horrendous summation. Who would disagree ?

not quite right Ian D M has put millions in to the club not taken

it out people like dick advocaat wasted it so lets be fair

Are you having a fucking laugh pal?You've been too long away from these shores.

Get yer peepers round this and learn something about David Money...

http://www.gersnet.info/fmrangers/newmain/301006.html

The article is a good one and it shows that Darryl King is hurting just like the rest of us.

We expect more. And now we should demand it.

But according to Bobby we can't expect more....Chairman Maorry has pumped ''Mullyinz'' of his own cash into us you know...It's not his fault.

:admin:

FT:

I sympathise with folk like Bobby. If one isn't online or doesn't read the fanzines it's not easy to find out information the rest of us now take for granted.

As such, many fans - the vast majority in fact - don't have all the facts to hand before making judgments on Murray or anyone else. Therefore, we need to educate these people - not condemn.

As well as finding out a way of how to get the message to the masses, of course. That's the real difficulty here. :(

Guest Bertent

Sadly too many will never take the car park route, so Davy knows his media chums will not rock the boat and those who cant/ dont want to see reality can sit fat dumb and happy, and spout Mint rhetoric.

I dont think Iv ever felt so angry or powerless!!!

FT:

I sympathise with folk like Bobby. If one isn't online or doesn't read the fanzines it's not easy to find out information the rest of us now take for granted.

As such, many fans - the vast majority in fact - don't have all the facts to hand before making judgments on Murray or anyone else. Therefore, we need to educate these people - not condemn.

As well as finding out a way of how to get the message to the masses, of course. That's the real difficulty here. :(

Well Frankie,i'm all for assisting in this re-educating process for our misguided support,but they really should at least try and grasp a sense of what's going on over here on a day to day basis instead of coming onto a website and trotting out the old Murrayesque diatribe and expecting us all to swallow it.

I'm sure the Bobby's of this world have the good of Rangers in their hearts,it's just they'll have to see past Murray's ''Smoke and Mirrors'' routine,as it's now old hat to those of us who are fed up listening to his lies.

not quite right Ian D M has put millions in to the club not taken

it out people like dick advocaat wasted it so lets be fair

Murray payed 6 mill for the club i believe. He also covered a 50mill share issue.

The asking price for the club is 70 mill+ i also believe. He sold off all catering to his own company and sold the albion to his son for a peanut.

David Murray will only have made money from Rangers and have robbed us of most of our assets. We don't owe him anything.