FSA Limitations Placed on Pritchard Stockbrokers

CW is not a director but is Company Secretary. A strange position for him to hold in this case, I'd suggest.

In 2010, Pritchards held £17.5m of cash on behalf of Merchant House Group (MHG), a company that CW also has involvement in, and it is believed that he is MHG's biggest shareholder.

Pritchards have been using clients cash to pay their own expenses, which as anyone who deals with financial companies knows is a strict no-no.

Curiouser and curiouser.

CW is not a director but is Company Secretary. A strange position for him to hold in this case, I'd suggest.

In 2010, Pritchards held £17.5m of cash on behalf of Merchant House Group (MHG), a company that CW also has involvement in, and it is believed that he is MHG's biggest shareholder.

Pritchards have been using clients cash to pay their own expenses, which as anyone who deals with financial companies knows is a strict no-no.

Curiouser and curiouser.

On a long drive some fifteen years past, I listened to an earnest Oxford Don tell BBC Radio 4's listenership that Lewis Carroll's imagination was chemically stimulated. The author/creator of Alice, the Snark, and Jabberwocky relied on absynth.

Well, if it worked for Lewis, surely it will work for our Craig? Let's chip in to purchase Craig a case of the Green Fairy, the Queen of Hearts will realise she's up against a loaded deck.

Am I totally misguided in needing some clarity on what is going on with our Club?

If - and I say IF - CW is the biggest mistake to ever happen to us, and if we have have doodlesuat to say about where we are going, surely, the one remaining factor we have is our fan base and our future revenue streams, including season ticket sales - which ARE things that we are in control of.

I note that VB appear to be happy with CW's tenure after their last chinwag with CW. I also note that RST are also having a pow-wow this week. Will that bring further clarity? I doubt it. Seems to me that CW can pull the wool over the eyes of the best of them. VB and RST should be simple for him compared to the FSA and suchlike.

Now I might be wrong, but I cannot fathom why CW is not proactively making clear his plans for Rangers, and why there is no AGM or accounts forthcoming.

This present situation cannot continue. The Club at present is tainted by association, and will never shake off that association until CW is gone. Sorry, but that's the way I see it. We need new ownership, and a new Board, all made up of honourable souls who have the interests of the business and the Rangers at heart.

As I said, our only card is the fan base and the revenue stream that generates. Without us, the Rangers are nothing.

Somebody please tell me I'm misguided and explain why.

We need new ownership, and a new Board, all made up of honourable souls who have the interests of the business and the Rangers at heart.

WHO???

The club had been for sale for years, with nobody willing to take it on. Whyte DID take it on, and only time will tell if it will work out. At the moment there appears to be a helluva lot going against Mr Whyte, but in the face of that, his comments about where the club is going haven't changed.