£62.4m in 9 months

@ Bluedell ... wrote a longer reply, but it wasn't posted because of some some disconnection to the web. Hence a short answer now.

Accounts? HMRC case delay.

Where the money went? 3.5m running costs with no floating bank etc. facility to deal with it (reason: HMRC).

Ignoring facts? Surely not. Ignoring hysteria and speculation in most of the news (and especially the sports pages)? 100%

Pro-Whyte argument? Sorry but no sorry. The main problem is that there is a strong tendency to dismiss anything Whyte and look at him from all negative angles possible. That I object and take the liberty to comment on.

We all saw this comming, the way ahead is structured and the doom mongering stemmed. Then again, people will go on and on an on and tell us there won't be any Rangers tomorrow and what horrific consequences it may have. And by the day after tomorrow, this "may" has become "fact" for many.

If that c#*t comes anywhere near Ibrox he should be shot on sight and he can keep his mouth shut unless he's on bended knees begging our forgiveness.

I'm no lover of SDM, not by any stretch. But if he came back and took us out of this mess then I, for one, would welcome him back. An alternative of administration, or liquidation, doesnt bear thinking about.

I woudl prefer somebody other than SDM but, at this point in time, anyone save for the devil himself (some would say that IS SDM), would be acceptable to me in getting us out of this mess.

If we go into admin won't the administrator want to see an audited set of accounts.

Audited accounts are pretty pointless to an administrator. The only thing that matters to an administrator is what are the market values of assets, and how much can we clip the creditors for

Where the money went? 3.5m running costs with no floating bank etc. facility to deal with it (reason: HMRC).

I'll ask again. CW should have put in cash to clear the bank debt plus another £15m for working capital, transfers, cap ex, wee tax case, plus we got in £20m+ from Ticketus. Why do we only have under £9m in the bank at 30th June? :)

The £3.5m is not a net figure. We still have income coming in over the period.

The figures still don't seem to stack up.

As for the delay in issuing them, the HMRC case is a glib reason. I still don't understand why. Is it because the auditors believe that the amount should be provided? Is it a going concern issue? Is there another reason? Whyte has refused to explain to shareholders exactly why the accounts are overdue.

You seem to accept without question the word of a man who was described by an independent judge as wholly unreliable. We did that with Murray and look where it left us. There's a lesson there.

the way ahead is structured

How do you know? Was the appointment of an administrator today part of that structure?

If SDM came back and saved us, frankly there's not a fan who would complain.

We're on the brink here, and we could use a white knight in shining armour. I almost don't care that he was a major proponent of the mess we're in, I just want out of it.

Has anyone else heard this rumour of the Marlborough family sniffing about?

I don;t believe it myself but seen it pop up a few places online now

It started on RM - word is it's tims at the wind up. Giving us false hope. Apparently the Marlborough name is wrong in the first place.