HMRC moves to put Rangers into administration

Can someone smart break this down in Laymans terms please

I'm the same as you mate, I haven't a clue what all this actually means, but I've just watched the BBC National news (not BBC Scotland) and the English reporter outside Ibrox Stadium finished her report by adding ".....extinction for this club?...it's a probability, but very unlikely"

Personally I feel a little bit better after hearing that.

BBC Scotland's report is coming up next....no doubt they'll paint a different picture, and make me feel lousy again.

At this moment Bluedell who knows . any except an HMRC one .

On a side note am I correct re the Ticketus money

No the Ticketus monies may prove to be his undoing.

If HMRC can prove to the court that the Ticketus monies were used to provide "financial assistance" to Whyte ( basically that we were "bought" with our own money) then that is an illegal act that will render his floating charge useless.

The sooner the better , however as long as HMRC do not win this we will be in a much better / stronger place , HMRC are basically screwed if they lose this , and I,m not downplaying how serious this is , but HMRC to get anything must get their own administrator in .

No the Ticketus monies may prove to be his undoing.

If HMRC can prove to the court that the Ticketus monies were used to provide "financial assistance" to Whyte ( basically that we were "bought" with our own money) then that is an illegal act that will render his floating charge useless.

That is a completly seperate issue and in effect would lead to SDM basically having to come back , my point is that Ticketus have no claim on their money once we go into administration , what Whyte did with it is bye the bye in that regard