CVA (Company Voluntary Arrangement) - Can we get one accepted?

Now that we're in administration, a CVA (IE getting one approved and passed) is THE most important thing to Rangers Football Club.

To get a CVA approved/passed, the club needs 75% of our creditors to accept the terms of the CVA drafted by our administrators.

Obviously we don't yet know the details of the CVA, but based on what information we have right now about the club's creditors, do you think we can get a CVA accepted by 75% or more of them?

Now that we're in administration, a CVA (IE getting one approved and passed) is THE most important thing to Rangers Football Club.

To get a CVA approved/passed, the club needs 75% of our creditors to accept the terms of the CVA drafted by our administrators.

Obviously we don't yet know the details of the CVA, but based on what information we have right now about the club's creditors, do you think we can get a CVA accepted by 75% or more of them?

Who exactly are our major creditors? Whyte, HMRC, Hearts, for millions then all companies who deliver products to us. The small companies will be bullied into accepting in the hope of keeping custom for the future.

Zappa. It would be great if we could pin this thread and use it to explain thing to those of us, especially me that need to have things explained to them as simply as possible.

I have no clue about all this stuff and do thank guys like yourself for keeping things simple as i run a pretty busy Rangers Facebook page and use information from here all the time (and DO credit this page and post links to it i hasten to add) so the info from here is passed to 13,000+ other potential viewers elsewhere online.

Thanks gents

Who exactly are our major creditors?

It's a bit murky pete and that's why I didn't list all the ones I know of in my first post.

For example, will player contracts be included in the CVA and is that why several key players got new contracts worth a lot of money (without raising too many eyebrows) even although it appears that administration was on the cards all along?

There's a whole bunch of creditors other than major ones like Whyte's company/s, Ticketus, Bond holders etc and I was hoping we could compile them here to get a better picture of where we might stand.

Zappa. It would be great if we could pin this thread and use it to explain thing to those of us, especially me that need to have things explained to them as simply as possible.

No need to pin or sticky the thread mate. It won't go away, so any links will work.

Quote:

Now that we're in administration, a CVA (IE getting one approved and passed) is THE most important thing to Rangers Football Club

Thanks Zappa

I've come to the conclusion that the single most important thing to RFC is making sure that CW doesn't set foot in Ibrox again. We cannot possibly hope to build for the future on the back of non-paid VAT, NIC and PAYE. Morally indefensible.

Also it's pretty clear that he has lied to the supporters on various occasions and that is unsupportable.

No matter what the consequences, my opinion is that we should move forward in an honest way

Quote:

Now that we're in administration, a CVA (IE getting one approved and passed) is THE most important thing to Rangers Football Club

Thanks Zappa

I've come to the conclusion that the single most important thing to RFC is making sure that CW doesn't set foot in Ibrox again. We cannot possibly hope to build for the future on the back of non-paid VAT, NIC and PAYE. Morally indefensible.

Also it's pretty clear that he has lied to the supporters on various occasions and that is unsupportable.

No matter what the consequences, my opinion is that we should move forward in an honest way

With who in charge?

With who in charge?

Could anyone think of anyone worse than CW?

OK - I know the answer.

Anyway - I have no specific answers to who should be in charge. What we should have, however is a broad church of appropriate skills and expertise on the Board.

I really don't think we should be looking to continue being run as a one man show.

Could anyone think of anyone worse than CW?

OK - I know the answer.

Anyway - I have no specific answers to who should be in charge. What we should have, however is a broad church of appropriate skills and expertise on the Board.

I really don't think we should be looking to continue being run as a one man show.

I get you mate, but it still comes down to "who"?