CVA (Company Voluntary Arrangement) - Can we get one accepted?

Could anyone think of anyone worse than CW?

OK - I know the answer.

Anyway - I have no specific answers to who should be in charge. What we should have, however is a broad church of appropriate skills and expertise on the Board.

I really don't think we should be looking to continue being run as a one man show.

Bluebear I love your fortitude but unless somebody steps up to remove Whyte were stuck with him, of course if the admin team find serious criminal fault when they get us back on track then he will be removed, but if AJ is to be believed the club would default back to Moonbeam and that's a nightmare scenario.

All the supporters groups should be working hard to get a business plan organised that we could present to the admin team if/when Whyte goes if this crisis doesn't focus the Rangers support nothing will. Now is the time for us to take our club back and make sure nobody can use it as a plaything ever again.

I hope just once we can get organised and stop the backstabbing.

With regard the CVA....is this a single document that applies to ALL creditors, or can different versions be applied to different parties. ie. everyone except HMRC are offered 100p to the £....HMRC are offered 1p to the £????

As far as I know it applies to ALL creditors and thanks for getting us back on topic! :tu:

As far as I know it applies to ALL creditors and thanks for getting us back on topic! :tu:

That being the case it could make things kinda "sticky".

We obviously want to pay as little as pos to HMRC, but I would have thought we would want to maintain good relationships with other SPL clubs that we owe money and other creditors, so therefore would want to pay back as much as possible. Doesn't look like this is a possible situation then - in order to shaft HMRC, we need to do them same to company's/teams we may want or require to do business in the future....

That being the case it could make things kinda "sticky".

We obviously want to pay as little as pos to HMRC, but I would have thought we would want to maintain good relationships with other SPL clubs that we owe money and other creditors, so therefore would want to pay back as much as possible. Doesn't look like this is a possible situation then - in order to shaft HMRC, we need to do them same to company's/teams we may want or require to do business in the future....

Definitely a sticky situation, but it's one that's now in the hands of the administrators unfortunately.

We owe money to everyday companies and other football teams and they will either have to accept what the administrators offer them in a CVA or decline it. If players are released by the administrators that will also be an issue presumably because they have contracts.

75% is the magic figure. If we can reach agreement with 75% of creditors then administration will be lifted and the Chairman will assume control again. This could leave a lot of people disappointed and out of pocket and that is likely to get a lot of publicity. I fully expect to see the papers full of sob stories and propaganda about people losing jobs etc. It is a sorry situation but I'm afraid it may be totally necessary, don't forget the state we were in before Craig Whyte made an appearance...Lloyds were in charge and by all accounts Administration was considered then.