An interesting day , and more questions than answers

Yesterday will go down in history as the bloody Valentine's day in our once great club's history , when rallying calls were sounded all around the world and former owners made pathetic sound bites which amounted to the root of hee haw .

Yet in a small resteraunt in Bothwell the sound of champagne corks being popped and much laughter and back slapping was all that filled a room , and if I hadnt seen it with my own eyes I would never have believed it .

There are a group of gentlemen who are of the opinion that Whyte has just pulled off the greatest scam ever , and in doing so have saved Rangers a fortune as well as securing their long term future all for the price of £1 .

I cannot name names as I do not know them all personally and my reason for being there was purely coincedental however after talking to my firend who has no interest in football what so ever , but is a business man and who also has liquidated companies , he talked me through what they know to have happened , they are also of the belief that the large tax case is irrelevant because of yesterdays proceedings , only time will tell , but there were certainly plenty of happy Rangers fans in one part of the country .

Ticketus had a very bad day yesterday , as they are an unsecured creditor against Rangers they just join the long line of creditors who will have to agree or disagree with whats offered by the administrator

Ticketus had a very bad day yesterday , as they are an unsecured creditor against Rangers they just join the long line of creditors who will have to agree or disagree with whats offered by the administrator

I thought Whyte backed the ticketus money not Rangers so for purposes Whyte holds the debt.