In the interests of fairness , this was from FF

This was posted by a guy who has in the past proved very good with the inside track but as with everything games are being played , however the Blue Knights plan may back up what I witnessed yesterday or may not :redface:

Sccgers

The news I got tonight was not any better

Whytes game plan is to liquidate the club

New business name, new club name, new everything

Rangers FC as we know it now gone

What we get is the new Rangers FC 2012

Clubs pushing for sanctions, clubs pushing for temoval of our titles and being able to continue our proud history, no European licence and even having to re apply for our status - the tims, backed by Dundee Utd amongst others are going to push for us to be burried

What we will have is

We will be debt free

What Whyte gets is the chance to rid all debts - a chance to savage every outgoing of the club and make them viable

He then sells us on at a profit of millions which go's to his pocket - all for one pound

Whyte had put in nothing - one token quid

He has taken millions which are unaccounted for

He plans to savage our first team squad

He has lied to everyone and has cheated since day one

What happens now is crucial

A rescue package is being restructured by P Murray and A Johnstone - they are currently putting together a saviour plan to go to the administrator with a proposal - this is very real

Everyone is being contacted possible with money to put together a plan and thankfully people are ready to invest

This is our only hope of saving Rangers as we know it

Craig Whyte must be removed from our club - I cannot stress how important this is

Liquidation is the end game for a man with less shame and bluster than even those before him

When the time comes be ready to back Mr Paul Murray and company

The time is now - CW must be stopped and this is as serious as it will ever get - this is his end game

As for the title - I only passed on what happened and what I was told - like now

Despite accusations I don't care what people think if then I'd never been back after passing on the Ellis stuff - everything is honest as it is now

On Saturday make it known and make yourself proud - get this man out of our club

Few years ago I was part of the protests to remove muir-Murray , radio newspapers the works

I currently working on a protest plan for Saturday but it is at early stages - We need to be heard - it may be nothing but I feel I have to do something

On a side note and something that hit home today - our manager and legend delivered a no surrender speech to our squad yesterday that had him in tears as he tried to keep us somehow together

We owe it to ourselves and our fine club to try anything we can

This is as serious as it gets - I cant stress it enough

Here we stand - we can do no other

Saturday shouldnt be about Whyte AT ALL. It should be about RANGERS. No protests, no booing. Just 50,000 fans singing Rangers songs and backing the team for 90 minutes. Saturday should be about showing everyone in Scotland what the Rangers support is all about. Time of need. Lets get a full house Ibrox and make some noise. What happens in the future we dont know. But as for this Saturday, id be disspointed if it turned in to an anti-Whyte demonstration. I've a wee feeling Hullo Hullo might make a comeback on Saturday. Noone likes us. We dont care

WATP

I'd like to speak plainly here.

If Paul Murray (or anyone else) wants to take over Rangers Football Club, then he should stand up and say so (which he's done); offer up his alternative (which he hasn't) and meet with our supporters to explain his vision (which he also hasn't).

I enjoy reading (and posting) rumours as much as the next bear but we're beyond nudges and winks. We need clear decisive action from any interested parties - anything else just points to another inadequate solution.

The "people with plans" need to show themselves for anyone to decide if there is a viable alternative to Craig Whyte.

At the moment I trust CW because I have to, he's the only "show in town"

I am critical of Paul Murray because he was on the incompetent past Board and only came forward at the last moment with little to offer.

I can only fully get behind any alternative if I can see numbers, guarantees, facts, and testimonies from independent experts.

Like I've said in another thread it's time for Paul Murray and all these big money men to step up and play - if it includes all us normal punters than all the better. We have to put pressure on the administrators to Craig Whyte out of Rangers FC. The man is a complete and utter spiv! It's like having Del Boy in charge of the bloody club!!

The "people with plans" need to show themselves for anyone to decide if there is a viable alternative to Craig Whyte.

At the moment I trust CW because I have to, he's the only "show in town"

I am critical of Paul Murray because he was on the incompetent past Board and only came forward at the last moment with little to offer.

I can only fully get behind any alternative if I can see numbers, guarantees, facts, and testimonies from independent experts.

It's quite hard to fully back a man simply because he's "the only show in town". Fair enough, plans from others haven't fully been revealed, but I believe in time they will. We only announced our intention to go into administration 2 days ago, and although Murray probably already had a plan from his attempt to oppose Whyte last year, it's still not something that can be complete in 48 hours. Nothing would be announced straight away but I'd like to hope it will be in time. If I read write if we're not out of administration by March 31, things get really serious, and I think we'll have a counter bid to Whyte put up well before then.

I am finding it hard to trust Whyte, if I'm honest. It can be questioned how the media has went about dissecting the man, but the evidence is quite overwhelming against him. I may know next to nothing about business but something just doesn't sit right, and that's why I'm more than happy to hear a "Blue Knights" plan or something else along those lines. How would Whyte react to this, I wonder?

Well that post has certainly put the frighteners on me, However.

I'm not doubting the word of the OP from FF (who would not question anything that guy Whyte is capable of) but it's all coming together a little bit to neat for P Murray for me. Whyte was brought in to do the exact job he has done by D Murray, Whyte brief was to get rid of HMRC and all potential liabilities and debt, clear out the old regime, so no guilt by association to Whyte could be established post Administration, apart fro Bain whom i actually believe whyte had a personal dislike for. Take us then into administration and and come out the other side, restructured and debt free ready for new buyers. Low and behold look who is in the driving seat? i'm sorry i'm not buying into this P Murray the new and latest only show in town just yet.

I hear what you say Gaz. But, at the moment Whyte CW IS the only person who stepped up. No-one else had the baws or a plan in place to "grasp the nettle"

All reported "evidence" definitely paints a shady background. "Evidence" gathered by such concerned Rangers' supporters as marc daly and phil 3 stupit names to name but only two. We all saw the contrived bbc documentary, over dramatised with the odd sprinkle of half truths with many other full truths left out because it didn't suit daly's agenda. An agenda which sole purpose was to blacken the name of our Club.

It is now abundantly clear that although Whyte bought the Club last May, he already had his plan ready and now we have reached a vital part of that plan.

I would have confidence in anyone else coming in if, they too had a plan in place for yesterday's eventuality ready to unfold (as much as could be disclosed, names, cash amounts involved etc) the moment administration was announced.

As I said before, unless Paul Murray, or anyone else for that matter, can provide factual proof of his/their plan, then we have to follow the only plan, Whyte's plan.

The Club was up for sale for 3 years prior to Craig Whyte's purchase, where was Paul Murray and HIS plan, or anyone else's either ?

Christ, they've long enough to come up with one !

I think Whyte should tell us why he left Glasgow last night.I'm pretty sure it's for legitimate reasons but for fucks sake our club is on the brink here so we need to know his every fucking move.

If he would have told us his plans to leave Glasgow it would stop all the rumour mill today.People who had some faith in him are speechless at him fucking off out the city.I want the man chained to his desk in Ibrox till this is resolved.