BREAKING: Craig Whyte Statement

Do you not think the £24m was taken out of the equasion to prevent HMRC or any other creditor get their hands on it.

ie. before the bailiffs arrive, you take the best silver round to yer mams oot the road only for it to reappear once the dust settles.

Just saying.

As I have stated previously , you cannoy put a solvent company into administration , this has been engineered for a purpose

Ahh. I took it that he would stay away to hopefully null any protests and allow everyone to enjoy a game of football (the whole point of the club lol).

Plus, he kinda isn't in charge anyway is he? The Administrators run the club for now and can sell it (can't they?)

Do you not think the £24m was taken out of the equasion to prevent HMRC or any other creditor get their hands on it.

ie. before the bailiffs arrive, you take the best silver round to yer mams oot the road only for it to reappear once the dust settles.

Just saying.

Probably mate just throwing and idea out there, it's sat in that account for a long time no saying what it's been doing.

The more I read, the more I think he is the patsy/fall guy for this whole thing and that he's been paid or will be, to take the heat which sees the club coming out the other end as an attractive purchase for some. It might not be the right way to do things, but all signs are pointing to this as being the most likely story now tbh.

The more I read, the more I think he is the patsy/fall guy for this whole thing and that he's been paid or will be, to take the heat which sees the club coming out the other end as an attractive purchase for some. It might not be the right way to do things, but all signs are pointing to this as being the most likely story now tbh.

If he's a patsy, surely to God he knew how much this would destroy him as a credible businessman? Who would do business with the man who (hopefully no further) 'nearly' killed Rangers?