More information expected.

Guest Dutchy

Just out of interest ... with all these interested parties. Given that they show interest to buy the club, what would it need for them to take over? The consent of the admins, the willingness of Whyte, and the HMRC? The latter surely wanting the tax being paid, at least the 9m owe right now?

I believe the administrators will determine the value of the club, its assets and its debts - I'm guessing that this figure will most likely be post-CVA.

Everything will be laid out clearly in B&W inc. purchase cost & daily/weekly/monthly running costs, which will include agreed payments to creditors.

I may be wrong though....

The problem is, even if Whyte looses his preferred creditor status, he still owns the club, and unless he is somehow deprived of his shareholding he will remain owner. All the administrators could sell is the assets and goodwill of the business which then puts us into the phoenix scenario, which I think most of us would prefer to avoid.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that. I've seen press reports of the SFA investigation, the Strathclyde Police investigation, and I've read rumours of a City of London Police investigation into either him or some of his companies - may be Pritchards.

There is also the FSA action against Pritchards.

Apart from these, I'm not aware that CW has anything else on his agenda.

So with all these ongoings he has neither been charged let alone arrested ?