More information expected.

Guest Dutchy

Do we expect the £24m has turned up or just the paper trail as to where it has gone?

£18M to pay off LBG. The other £6m was for Murray's shares and despite all that's said about him on here, as you know he declined and took £1. The £6m may have gone to pay the defiicit with Ticketus or been used for working capital.

Whyte used the fans' own money to buy the Club, clever eh!

£18M to pay off LBG. The other £6m was for Murray's shares and despite all that's said about him on here, as you know he declined and took £1. The £6m may have gone to pay the defiicit with Ticketus or been used for working capital.

Whyte used the fans' own money to buy the Club, clever eh!

....and in all probability illegal !!!

Which is why I thought the investigation was called, to investigate if Whyte is a fit and proper person to hold a directorship of aSPL club. I'm not sure how that affects Rangers FC, but then I'm not a lawyer or an accountant, so who knows if Rangers have to pay for the owners indiscretions?

Which is why I thought the investigation was called, to investigate if Whyte is a fit and proper person to hold a directorship of aSPL club. I'm not sure how that affects Rangers FC, but then I'm not a lawyer or an accountant, so who knows if Rangers have to pay for the owners indiscretions?

Despite their to moves to cover themselves, if the takeover turns out to be illegal or has broken any rules, the SFA are grossly negligent in their duty. Equally so regarding CW being a fit and proper person. I for one would not want to let them get away with trying to shift the blame onto RFC.

Despite their to moves to cover themselves, if the takeover turns out to be illegal or has broken any rules, the SFA are grossly negligent in their duty. Equally so regarding CW being a fit and proper person. I for one would not want to let them get away with trying to shift the blame onto RFC.

I heard a suggestion, possibly on the radio, that Rangers' former lawyers withheld certain information to the SFA. Murkier and murkier.

Lawyers would not reveal information without their client's consent.

That's another aspect of all these businesses coming into the game. They can lie and cheat their way to your money, then use 'confidentiality' as an excuse for not complying with the same types of laws we all have to.

Murky, it's about as clear as mud, which is clearly filthy.

The point I'm trying to make here is that perhaps the SFA should be wary of imposing any sanctions on RFC if there are serious grounds to believe that they themselves have been negligent in scrutinising the takeover and the suitability of Craig Whyte.

As far as I'm aware, the first time they made us aware of their concerns about CW was December.

It would follow therefore that if they had been negligent in these duties, any concerns they now have can be likened to shutting the stable door after they have allowed the horses to bolt.

That includes, IMO, any lawyers put in place by Graig Whyte witholding information.