Gordon smith

Wouldn't surprise me if Whyte only hired Gordon Smith so that he had a face sitting next to him in the directors box which fans were familiar with. It gave people a false sense of security to think that Gordon Smith was involved at the club when in actual fact he probably was privy to practically none of the important stuff going on.

Wouldn't surprise me if Whyte only hired Gordon Smith so that he had a face sitting next to him in the directors box which fans were familiar with. It gave people a false sense of security to think that Gordon Smith was involved at the club when in actual fact he probably was privy to practically none of the important stuff going on.

Always appeared to be no more than a fig-leaf for Whyte.

Smith admitted that he wasn't involved in any of the summer transfer deals and also want involved with contract negotiations. Whyte didn't appear to trust him with much.

It showed. The manner of our transfer dealings appeared to be naieve and/or stupid. However, given now that we have more of an understanding of the scheming of Whyte, it really wasn't naievete at all. It was just a case of trying to put on a professional front

I feel a bit sorry for GS, I think taken to the cleaners.

I'm not sure he is bright as we thought he was.

I believe hes got a qualification in business, so that makes him a hero, apparently!!!