if the worst comes

Perhaps someone should point out to Whyte that if we're liquidated there are some who would be willing to do likewise to him.

Do you really believe that because I don't to be honest. It is just a Bravado call. The same as virtually all men say if anyone touches any of my family I will kill them. How often do you hear of kids being misused? On a regular basis unfortunately. How often have you heard of a father taking revenge. I can only ever remember one German woman doing it. I know that it might not be a great comparison but while CW may have his tyres slashed or his car trashed I honestly doubt anyone would liquidate him. Just my opinion.

Do you really believe that because I don't to be honest. It is just a Bravado call. The same as virtually all men say if anyone touches any of my family I will kill them. How often do you hear of kids being misused? On a regular basis unfortunately. How often have you heard of a father taking revenge. I can only ever remember one German woman doing it. I know that it might not be a great comparison but while CW may have his tyres slashed or his car trashed I honestly doubt anyone would liquidate him. Just my opinion.

Some people send bullets and bombs through the post to someone who is merely an irritating ginger c*&t who no matter how hard he tried couldn't do any long term harm to our club let alone kill it.

I'm not for one minute calling for the liquidation of Craig Whyte merely asserting that there are probably some people who may like to do so.

I'll see you your German woman and raise you a Swiss air traffic controller and a Russian father.

I really dont see liquidation happening and the need to start again. I wasnt surprised by administration but id be gobsmacked by liquidation.

Even if it did happen id give it 3-4 years tops before we saw us back in top flight whether it be the SPL or down south if that was possible. You just have to look at Wimbledon, they were a small club who disapeared to Milton Keynes yet the 'original' Wimbledon are now in League 2 after starting up with a handful of people. Now compare Rangers and Wimbledon! With our fan base, history, ex players, ex managers, Stadium, potential and the institution that is Rangers we would be up and running again in no time. There is already plenty of interest in ownership from all over. We'd come back as big and as strong.

Interesting to see that just about everybody agrees with me in principle. Liquidation is still a long way off but many people actively want it to happen and HMRC don't appear to me to be interested in 'doing a deal' (I've no basis for that btw, just a gut feel). The bitter Tims are driving the mhedia into a frenzy and if liquidation happens they will attempt to make sure any newco Rangers are not a threat for many years. I fully realise that climbing from the bottom of the English pyramid would be much much harder than doing the equivalent up here however the prise is much greater at the end of the day.

Another thought, again thinking well ahead, if Salmond gets his way and we end up with an independent Scotland then all we can expect is that the bitterness and abuse currently coming our way will multiply considerably. As one of the last few public examples of 'Scottish Britishness' then we would become even more of a political target than we are just now. In those circumstances I would be very glad to have taken the opportunity to get the hell out of here.

I'm not giving up on liquidation or for that matter the union but we need to keep our options open and attempt to make well thought out choices about our future.

I don't agree Gingergers. We're a Scottish club and we should stay in Scotland. Anyway, what makes you think they want us, as all evidence English clubs don't share the same affinity of Britishness, especially when it comes to failing Scottish businesses.

It will never happen and you should think about what you're saying before advocating such a silly idea. Do you think people would hate us less for instance if we went the english road?

It will never happen and you should think about what you're saying before advocating such a silly idea. Do you think people would hate us less for instance if we went the english road?

Why is it silly? The obvious retort is that Welsh teams play in England so why not us? As for the English not wanting us, well many of them seem to do because the question of us playing down there has come up many times over the years, not always being driven from our end. Also, the Scotland you feel part of may be coming to an end, it is currently under serious threat. Do you want to stay in Salmond's dictatorship?

As for them hating us less, I guess it would probably make them hate us more, however, we could quite happily ignore them at that point and let them get on with their silly wee political games.

So what you're proposing is for Rangers and their fans to become an island in the middle of it's own country. I think that's silly, yes.

Also, why does politics always come into the debate. Why are we so keen on wrapping ourself in the Union Jack?

I posted a program on the Bluenose Lounge section. It was about NI politicians coming over to Scotland to check out the debate. Not one person has had anything to say about it, but you like to claim anyone that doesn't agree with your particular set of politics is extreme in some way.

I do prefer more powers to Scotland, yes, but I still believe all politicians are corrupt, so a close eye should be keep on them, always.

How is any of this helpiong Rangers present plight.

but you like to claim anyone that doesn't agree with your particular set of politics is extreme in some way.

Where on earth did that come from? I've not expressed any opinion whatever on anybody's politics being extreme. I suggested that Salmond has all the looks of a potential dictator but I'm not the first to have said something like that. Why does politics come into the debate? well as was once said, everythings political.

How does this help Rangers? Not a lot really but the question was and is purely hypothetical and was only raised for discussion. My current feeling is that if we are forced to start at the bottom by people who hate us then why should we continue to play their game? I'd rather go somewhere we'd perhaps be appreciated. Maybe it's a non-starter but at the very least it's worth thinking about as an option.