Craig Whyte Admits

I find it incredible how people see things in black and white without taking any notice of the shades of grey. Have the media done such a good job on this that it's either got to be one way or another? I'd suggest that some people looked into some other high profile takeovers and mergers over the last 20 years, you will find skullduggery and clandestine operations much worse than anything Mr Whyte has achieved here.

Hasn't he just admitted what everyone has said he was lying about re: ticketus?

That's my point. That's at least one more MAJOR lie now admitted that gets added to his extensive list of lies to Rangers fans so far.

I find it incredible how people see things in black and white without taking any notice of the shades of grey. Have the media done such a good job on this that it's either got to be one way or another? I'd suggest that some people looked into some other high profile takeovers and mergers over the last 20 years, you will find skullduggery and clandestine operations much worse than anything Mr Whyte has achieved here.

I can't see the relevance. If I speed at 120 mph, does it matter that other people have sped at 150mph in the past?

IF what he has said is true regarding securities,where does this leave Rangers?

good or bad?

Don't see that it makes much difference. We have still funded the repayment of the bank loan through season ticket money. The fact that Whyte has secured it outside the company only becomes relevant if we were somehow not able to fulfil that obligation.

Edited by Bluedell

Don't see that it makes mucgh difference. We have still funded the repayment of the bank laon through season ticket money. The fact that Whyte has secured it outside the company only becomes relevant if we were somehow not able to fulfill that obligation.

so if only say 10,000 seson tickets are sold what then?

sorry for being thick

so if only say 10,000 seson tickets are sold what then?

sorry for being thick

It's a good question and I don't know the answer to it.

There's been a suggestion that Ticketus would still be due some cash, but we don't know the ins and outs, and we would need to see the contract to discover what the story is.

I can't see the relevance. If I speed at 120 mph, does it matter that other people have sped at 150mph in the past?

Show me an example of an individual financing the takeover of a company this size with his own money. It simply doesn't happen, and certainly not with a company that is facing imminent financial armagedon. In the absence of any available financing from a bank he used an existing finance vehicle to cover the cash commitment, remember this was happening long before Craig Whyte came on the scene and we knew nothing about it. His silence on it was probably to avoid the kind of hysterics about "our season ticket money" that I can see happening all over Twitter etc.