Craig Whyte Admits

PS It seems to me that if no-one buys any season tickets in the next three years, and instead everyone does pay as you go, Ticketus will no longer have any claim on RFC for a single penny and will have to go straight to CW's secured company for the money...

Not necessarily, again it's about shades of grey. He passed the proof of cash stage and then used the money fronted by Ticketus to pay the debt and finanace the initial months running costs. Interesting that the "wee" tax case forms part of the £9m that HMRC forced us into administration for...weren't the media telling us that he had withheld PAYE for 9 months? Just an example of why you shouldn't believe all you read and hear. Nor should you believe every word of individuals like Craig Whyte but from my own experience he is a part of an equally murky and nefarious world of corporate finance.

There are no shades of grey between his previous utterances re Ticketus and todays admission they're as different as black and white.

Seriously WTF is it going to take for you to waken up?

PS It seems to me that if no-one buys any season tickets in the next three years, and instead everyone does pay as you go, Ticketus will no longer have any claim on RFC for a single penny and will have to go straight to CW's secured company for the money...

More costly for a fan over the season I would presume?

More costly for a fan over the season I would presume?

Just go to a few less games and spend the same amount on tickets - Rangers will get the same income, except perhaps interest. The fans would actually save money on travel and sundries...

If it's for real then surely missing a few games for the same money is worth your club not having £24M stolen from it?

I suggest Gersnet issue a letter congratulating Craig Whyte on his foresight and penetrative thought.

Well, he lives in a CASTLE.

I have a feeling that Castle Grant will have a FOR SALE sign at the main entrance quite soon.

There are no shades of grey between his previous utterances re Ticketus and todays admission they're as different as black and white.

Seriously WTF is it going to take for you to waken up?

Wake up to what exactly? What the media want you to think or to the harsh reality of the situation?

We are owned by a man who conducts his business affairs in a distasteful manner but is in the process of bringing an end to several years of uncertainty. It's the easiest thing in the world to be a naysayer mate. Nobody has all of the answers (including Craig Whtye I'd wager) but somewhere in the middle of ial lies and innuendo the way ahead for Rangers will be found, one way or another. The media have their panto villain and the handwringers have their big bad wolf.

Not necessarily, again it's about shades of grey. He passed the proof of cash stage and then used the money fronted by Ticketus to pay the debt and finanace the initial months running costs. Interesting that the "wee" tax case forms part of the £9m that HMRC forced us into administration for...weren't the media telling us that he had withheld PAYE for 9 months? .

I believe that it was actually based on what the administrators said at their first press conference. I will wait until they confirm it before I accept that the wee tax case is included in it.

It should be remembered that Whyte committed to pay off the wee tax case himself.

I believe that it was actually based on what the administrators said at their first press conference. I will wait until they confirm it before I accept that the wee tax case is included in it.

It should be remembered that Whyte committed to pay off the wee tax case himself.

He did, however HMRC slapped a large fine on the bill.This is what he is disputing is it not?