Craig Whyte Admits

While I understand why a few people may still be willing to give Whyte the benefit of the doubt, it's surely getting to the stage where our club's reputation is damaged beyond repair because of his high risk strategies.

The guy has not only misled us all but has blatantly lied. Again, I can understand why he may have done this to try and see the club benefit long term but his methods are so distasteful and his word so lacking in trust, the likes of Bill Struth will be turning in his grave.

As Bluedell posted last week, our club is a proud institution - one based on traditional values with a 140 year history we can really be be proud of. However, over the last 12 years, first Sir David Murray and, now, Craig Whyte (amongst others) have blackened that reputation forever.

Not paying our debts, evading other creditors, risking jobs and lying to fans. That's not Rangers FC. Shame on those who wish to tarnish our heritage just to save a bit of money we should be paying back fairly and squarely.

You're damn right he can give us his shareholding. After all, we've fucking paid for it.

The place we're in, we need a lot, lot more than that.

Besides, he said he would give it immediate consideration.

I'm giving Shakira immediate consideration right now, but I don't foresee her knocking on the door anytime soon.

While I understand why a few people may still be willing to give Whyte the benefit of the doubt

Why do you understand it Frankie? I certainly don't. It wasn't in the club's best interests to pay back the £18m to Lloyds by selling off a large chunk of future ticket money, it was in Craig Whyte's and LBG's best interests. He didn't even sell the tickets for anywhere near their full value by the sound of things, which only amplifies the club's financial problems in the coming years!

Why do you understand it Frankie? I certainly don't. It wasn't in the club's best interests to pay back the £18m to Lloyds by selling off a large chunk of future ticket money, it was in Craig Whyte's and LBG's best interests. He didn't even sell the tickets for anywhere near their full value by the sound of things, which only amplifies the club's financial problems in the coming years!

Some people will see the Ticketus and PAYE stuff as irrelevant of it meant we could get into admin and keep money back for investment once we exit it. Some will see that as a strategy acceptable for our club. I don't.