Craig Whyte Admits

Guest carter001
Can't agree more Frankie.

I want our Club back. Honour above everything.

I've now seen the error of my ways of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Although not popular, putting the club into administration should have provided the platform for us to grow and, seemed to be a logical step. Yes, HMRC would get shafted and our reputation would take a hit but, the end justified the means.

What I can't quite comprehend is the level of devious bastardness that this guy has stooped to. I (foolishly) assumed that any custodian of our great club would strive to live up to the high standards set by their predesesors. Even Murray, for all his faults, acted and looked like someone that should be in charge of Rangers. Whyte looks like he should be hustling people for provident loans.

Quite how low this can go is now anybodys guess but, I hope someone is keeping an eye on the silver in the trophy room!!

I think it's getting to the stage where he's weaved such a tangled web, he can't even remember what he's denied or admitted. I'll join the gang that has finally come down off the fence. Yes, we may end up in a healthy position but this is an embarrassing, shameful way to go about our business. Wish we could fast forward a few months and be rid of the c*nt. He is not the people.

Read his statement and was expecting the flak for him when I came on here. When the frenzy is down somewhat (and I hope that people understand that quite a large part of it has been whipped up by the media to the point of hysteria), it might be reasonable to talk about it in more detail. Quite a lot of what is said is based on few facts and quite a bit of assumption. Hence, for the time being, I leave the talking to those with the facts, i.e. the administrators.

I'm always a very positive type of guy...always try to see the best side of things. However, I am really struggling when it comes to Mr Whyte.

The more information that is revealed, the worse it gets. It is now completely apparent that he is an out & out liar - even he can't deny that now, but I'm sure he would try.

the financial situation at the club before he took over, wasn't great but they were at least paying their bills & reasonably stable - the only real uncertainty being the Big Tax case. All of a sudden, there is no money, bills aren't being paid, everything is being sold/auctioned off, players are being released, the debt has increased (albeit to someone else), the club is in administration.....and the Big tax case is still the same - unknown!!! How can it all go so horribly wrong in such a short period of time.

Has CW just been in over his head??? Is he a crook??? is he a conman??? Is he just really shite at what he does???

Read his statement and was expecting the flak for him when I came on here. When the frenzy is down somewhat (and I hope that people understand that quite a large part of it has been whipped up by the media to the point of hysteria), it might be reasonable to talk about it in more detail. Quite a lot of what is said is based on few facts and quite a bit of assumption. Hence, for the time being, I leave the talking to those with the facts, i.e. the administrators.

What assumptions? Whyte has admitted that he paid off the bank loan using our future season ticket money. The administrators have confirmed that Whyte paid off the bank loan using our future season ticket money.

The fact that you put the outrage that a majority of supporters are feeling down to hysteria whipped up by the media is actually quite insulting.

What assumptions? Whyte has admitted that he paid off the bank loan using our future season ticket money. The administrators have confirmed that Whyte paid off the bank loan using our future season ticket money.

The fact that you put the outrage that a majority of supporters are feeling down to hysteria whipped up by the media is actually quite insulting.

I'm angry as well mate, but as it was pointed out on Scotland Tonight what he has done isn't illegal and has been done at other large clubs Liverpool and Man U being two of the most high profile.

Big business and football shouldn't mix as Dutchy keeps saying, but we all want their money when's it's offered.

I'm angry as well mate, but as it was pointed out on Scotland Tonight what he has done isn't illegal and has been done at other large clubs Liverpool and Man U being two of the most high profile. .

The legality or otherwise has yet to be proven. MD on Scotland Tonight was certainly implying that it was illegal but I'm not sure that anyone with expertise has given an opinion with any authority.

I don't believe it's the same as the Liverpool and Man Utd situations as I don't believe that the future income of the club was actually used to buy the club, but I'm not an expert in either of them.