One day you'll have to change your tune....:violin::rock::flute::drum:

My tune is that I do not believe the rumours and hearsay of the press unless it gets confirmed by an official source. And that holds true with transfers or our recent financial plight. As I've said before. And, BTW, I for one tend not to remind others of the "tunes they play or want to listen to".

While we are at it, I again like to ask questions how the BBC gets a look into HMRC documents and how money frozen in our accounts can be used to pay off VAT or the like. The former is confidential ( I would assume), the latter is nigh impossible (I would assume).

Edited by der Berliner

One day you'll have to change your tune....:violin::rock::flute::drum:

He's not allowed to be sceptical about sources of information? I think you have to decide what kind of poster you are... It's very difficult to respect someone's information with an attitude like that. Just makes you look like a mudslinger rather than someone with insight.

Even mudslingers get it right sometimes...

My tune is that I do not believe the rumours and hearsay of the press unless it gets confirmed by an official source. And that holds true with transfers or our recent financial plight. As I've said before. And, BTW, I for one tend not to remind others of the "tunes they play or want to listen to".

While we are at it, I again like to ask questions how the BBC gets a look into HMRC documents and how money frozen in our accounts can be used to pay off VAT or the like. The former is confidential ( I would assume), the latter is nigh impossible (I would assume).

As far as I know about freezing money it goes into a separate court account where none of the parties can touch it so how it was used to pay for something else is a mystey.

Unless its just the bbc talking pish again.

The problem at the moment is the 'official source' right now is Craig Whyte.

Right now, I regard Whyte as semi-official at best. The source right now are the administrators' statements. And while the scenario is still grim, they have been rather positive* about it all so far.

*Relatively speaking, of course.