Catering contract and catering upgrades at Ibrox

I see STV have reported today that Craig Whyte borrowed money on the strength of the catering contract income to fund the £1.7m he said he had invested in the upgrades at Ibrox. We already knew that he had done something with regards to mortgaging the catering contract thanks to forlanssister, but this is the first mention of it that I've seen in the mainstream media.

As far as I'm led to believe RFC had set aside £2m and Azure contributed £1m prior to the takeover, I remember the first inkling of improvements was posted on here (by Bears iirc) and that sort of ties in.

Also I'm led to believe the Close Leasing deal was for in excess of £3m and that Phil Betts received a commission for that deal while serving as an RFC plc director.

The new screens are not new but "used" and they were not bought they were leased, RFC plc secretary Gary Withey was a director of a company called The Plasma Warehouse Group plc which just happened to deal in large scale audio visual systems, a rather uncanny coincidence.

It's starting to look more like The Great Rangers Robbery than a genuine football club takeover.

Fhucking firesale come and fill your pockets all the pals of CW I've nothing against leasing the screens if done right can be a very cost effective way of doing it but the contract shouldn't have went to willyfaces company.

Fhucking firesale come and fill your pockets all the pals of CW I've nothing against leasing the screens if done right can be a very cost effective way of doing it but the contract shouldn't have went to willyfaces company.

I've nothing against leasing screens either per se but we should have at least had state of the art equipment the "new" screens are of pretty poor quality.