FAO all shareholders.

If you are a shareholder spend a couple of minutes of your time to email this complaint to Collyer Bristow the London based solicitors of which Gary Withey, Craig Whytes partner in crime and secretary of Rangers Football Club plc is a partner.

Let them know we're not going to fade quietly away while they rape and pillage our great club for no other reason than financial self interest without a thought for this club, it's people, it's shareholders and last but no means least the fans.

Let them know, "We Are The People"!

Massive thanks to Charlie Chan on FF for both having the wit to think of this course of action and for writing this form letter on our behalf.

Mark email subject "FAO Complaints Partner" and send to

cblaw@collyerbristow.com

You can send a copy here to....

complaintsteam@sra.org.uk

Solicitors Regulation Authority

http://www.sra.org.uk/complain/

Dear Sir

Complaint against Mr Gary Withey

Please treat this letter as formal intimation of a disciplinary complaint against Mr Gary Withey.

As you will be aware, your firm in general and Mr Withey in particular acted for Mr Craig Whyte and companies controlled by him in the acquisition of the majority shareholding in the Rangers Football Club plc ("Rangers"). Following completion of the acquisition in May 2011 Mr Withey accepted office as company secretary of Rangers. Thereafter he and your firm provided advice to Rangers. They also continued to act for Mr Whyte and his other companies, including the Rangers FC Group Limited, formerly Wavetower Limited ("Wavetower").

I make this complaint as a minority shareholder in Rangers.

As you will be aware Rangers has recently been placed in administration. Since then, a number of pieces of information have become public knowledge. These include, but are not limited to the following:

1. That the acquisition of the controlling interest in Rangers by Wavetower was funded by the advance sale of a substantial proportion of future season tickets, with the consequence that Rangers cannot conceivably meet its outgoings in future seasons.

2. That although the season tickets were assets of Rangers the proceeds of their sale have never been paid into any bank account held by Rangers.

3. That VAT due on the sale was not accounted for.

4. That Rangers systematically withheld PAYE, employers' National Insurance Contributions and VAT from HMRC, in consequence of which a very substantial liability has been accumulated in the nine months since the takeover.

5. That the transfer fee received from Everton FC for the transfer of Nikica Jelavic has not been paid into any bank account held by Rangers.

It is also apparent that there have been systematic failures in corporate governance. These include, but are not limited to the following:

6. Rangers have failed to hold an AGM within the statutorily prescribed time limit. Mr Whyte has been allowed to make public statements that Rangers "could not" hold an AGM timeously, without contradiction from Mr Withey.

7. Rangers has failed to publish audited accounts within the statutorily prescribed time limit.

8. Rangers has failed to disclose to the PLUS market or to the Scottish Football Association that Mr Whyte was previously disqualified from being concerned in the management of a limited company.

9. Most recently the administrators have stated publically that MR Withey and your firm have not promptly provided them with necessary information and/or documents.

I believe there to be a clear conflict of interest between Rangers, on the one hand, and Mr Whyte, Wavetower and the other entities connected with them, on the other. It is plain that the conduct narrated above has been to the detriment of Rangers and to the advantage of Mr Whyte, Wavetower and connected entities who stand to profit as creditors in the present insolvency. It is clear that the deficit of funds is much greater than could reasonably have been required had Rangers been run solely for the benefit of its shareholders. I believe that in continuing to act for Rangers and these other entities Mr Withey has acted in a conflict of interest situation.

I will be inviting the SRA to investigate and if appropriate to take disciplinary action. In accordance with their requirements I first give you formal notice of the complaint. Please acknowledge receipt and let me have a substantive response at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully

Can someone let me know what reply you get? I'm not going to do it at this point. I'll hold off, find out what their story is and then stick in a different complaint. Hit 'em again once they reveal their hand.

Fair enough, but I think there will be further missives sent as the evidence unfurls.

If anybody wants to "personalise" the form letter feel free to do so.

Fair enough, but I think there will be further missives sent as the evidence unfurls.

If anybody wants to "personalise" the form letter feel free to do so.

Dear Sir

Where's our fucking money ya shower of robbing bastards.

Many Thanks

Concerned Fan

Think that will do.

Dear Mr forlanssister

Thank you for your recent communication regarding the Administration of Rangers Football Club. Firstly, I would like to assure you that Collyer Bristow views complaints of this nature extremely seriously.

Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to the specific points raised in your email because we are obligated to keep information relating to our clients and their transactions confidential.

I can however confirm that Collyer Bristow has cooperated with the Administrators of Rangers Football Club (Duff and Phelps) throughout their investigation and we continue to do so.

We are very aware that this is a difficult and distressing time for the supporters of Rangers Football Club and I would like to confirm that we are doing all we can to resolve the outstanding issues as quickly as possible.

Yours sincerely,

John Saner

Senior Partner, Collyer Bristow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expect all those who sent the 'form letter' to receive the same standard response, those who 'personalised' their letter to receive a personalised response, please c&p in here if you received a different response.

According to the failed social worker (I know, I know) Collyer Bristow have been assisting the Fraud Squad with their enquiries.