Rangers v Dundee Utd 17th March at Tannadice

I have been allocated a ticket for this game through the CCS but am I right in thinking there is a possibility of fans groups organising a boycott because of the way Utd have handled the ticketing and some of the media coverage? There is an option to cancel your ticket which is also a little unusual for the CCS away games

There will be no official boycott, as the issue divides fans almost in half between sending out a message to those who work against us, and supporting our team anywhere and everywhere.

I would suggest more and more fans are starting to make individual choices not to go to places like Tannadice and the piggery, but I cant ever see a day where all the fans groups call for a boycott of any game.

I already Boycott places like Shittodrie, Dumpdee, Stad de Gad and would recommend it.

Stopped going about 5 years ago some to do with the wife moaning my arse off about being away every Sat/Sun but also got fed up getting riped off by people like Liewell, Thompson and their like. Still miss the away days especially the runs up to Dundee and Aberdeen they were great times the drink flowing and singing our songs in like minded company.

If we are ever going to be taken seriously by the rest of the SPL we have to show them that we can withdraw the finance they live on at the drop of a hat, at the moment they just laugh at us when we mention boycott.

There will be no official boycott, as the issue divides fans almost in half between sending out a message to those who work against us, and supporting our team anywhere and everywhere.

I would suggest more and more fans are starting to make individual choices not to go to places like Tannadice and the piggery, but I cant ever see a day where all the fans groups call for a boycott of any game.

Id like to see the club refuse away tickets for one round of matches just to show the clubs like Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs etc that they rely on having Rangers on their patch. Its quite funny that when it comes to the split their fans are itching for another home tie with the OF.

In fairness to SOME chairmen, they already know this but Utd are laughable at the moment. They seem to have a bit of a grudge with us since the postponed game a year or so ago and trying to resort to cheap shots. It might be a bit unfair on the likes of St Johnstone, Kilmarnock but we arent in the business of funding them.

Make no mistake about it, we will be back after this ordeal is sorted and Utd will be needing 5000 travelling Bears twice a season. Thats the other thing about Dundee utd, when Rangers, celtic and even Aberdeen go to Tannadice they offer 50% of the ground for away fans! If their not so desperate then why do they need to give those teams 2 stands!!

Dundee Utd were the biggest opponents to us getting the season extended the season extended in the UEFA cup final season. They have been trying to stick it into for more than just a couple of years.

I'd certainly support any boycott of these Rangers haters.

Given your club's relationship with them, does your bus still go?

As previously mentioned, I haven't heard of anything official. Really up to each fan. Even 500 less at that place would send a message.

I've no personal issues about our fans going to Inverness. Likewise places like Perth and Dunfermline, but Dundee United have been taking the piss for some time now.