Should We Be Wary Of Administrators

Ticketus previously claimed that they were not a creditor.

You would think that they would not be bothered about us going under as they could just claim the full amount on the security that Craig Whyte personally guaranteed. :rolleyes:

Ticketus previously claimed that they were not a creditor.

Do you think this statement suggests they may have had to re-evaluate that position vis-à-vis possible liquidation of the company?

If they're not a creditor...what are they??? and why are they involved in discussions with potential buyers????

I believe that they are saying that they have an agreement to purchase something from us in the future and administration does not alter the contract that is in place. We don't owe them money which we can't give them. We owe them season tickets which, in theory, we can give them.

I'm unsure as to the credibility of this argument and D&P would have taken legal advice on it. Given they didn't pay us, I'd have thought that there was a strong argument to tell them where to go.

Do you think this statement suggests they may have had to re-evaluate that position vis-à-vis possible liquidation of the company?

They must be screwed if we go into liquidation. Any newco would have no obligation over any previous company's agreement.

Essentially, for nigh all parties concerned, a newco would be hell for all who invested any money or have held any debts/credits with us? Like Hearts not getting the 1m we apparently still owe them for Wallace, gate receipts not paid, HMRC with their two bills, VAT, PAYE and whatnot? Just out of interest.

Essentially, for nigh all parties concerned, a newco would be hell for all who invested any money or have held any debts/credits with us? Like Hearts not getting the 1m we apparently still owe them for Wallace, gate receipts not paid, HMRC with their two bills, VAT, PAYE and whatnot? Just out of interest.

Yes, I'd have thought there would be no recourse for any creditor against a potential new Rangers.

That is a panicked statement from Ticketus if ever I saw one.

Looks to me like they pretty much know they are screwed on the deal. When they start talking about willingness to help, speak to potential bidders etc etc then you know they are fooked. Otherwise they would simply try to enforce the original deal.