Should We Be Wary Of Administrators

Whyte may be a lot of things sharp as a tack being one them he must be one special sott of crook to be walking the streets, maybe because he is no crook being just one step ahead in his particular field of all the other would be players.

The moralistic comment I stand by - but I'm not sanctimonious. Never have been, never will be. How we deal with our affairs in the coming months will have a lasting effect on how the media and - it follows - Scottish football and Joe Public will see us.

Personally I would prefer that we are seen to have been shafted, risen from the ashes honourably and moved forward, eventually taking our place again at the top of the tree.

Personally I would prefer that we are seen to have been shafted, risen from the ashes honourably and moved forward, eventually taking our place again at the top of the tree.

That is one of the most strange of strange comments on here buddy. We are seen to be shafted? Where's the logic in that? Shafted by whom, and why? Where are you coming from?

Maybe shafting Rangers is 'hip' right now but count me and millions others out.

We'll soon see who has put there money where the mouth is, administrators set a date of March 16th for interested parties to put up or shut up.

Says who? You do wonder where people get their information from, when you would assume that the administrators do not leaking them all over the place.

Says who? You do wonder where people get their information from, when you would assume that the administrators do not leaking them all over the place.

Why your consistently hostility to the messenger that's the attitude that's partly responsible for finding ourselves in the shit that we're in now.