Guest Dutchy

Ha ha, true enough, my womans coming over from Holland tomorrow and I've been busy on my own midden, but it's usually the context it's used in whether or not it's a friendly gesture being exclaimed, or less so.

My midden has now been transformed for the better, just as Ibrox will be transformed in the future.

Although I've not got a clue on how that will come about, which is maybe the lack of leadership capstans is talking about.

Lets all agree now not to use the phrase, "We're all in this together". Shit!!! lol

Back onto the op, we do need a leader but sadly i dont think we will get one that everybody will agree with. There is still for me far too much to come out about what went on at Rangers and who knew before we can pin our hopes to anybody.

On the Ally thing, it's clear to me if he was anybody other than Ally he would have been hounded out the door long before admin came. Clueless as a manager.

Guest Dutchy

Ally's certainly looking bad at the moment, but so are all the players and even a top man would strugle to get the players up to acceptable perfomance standards, with all that's going on. So maybe it's a little unfair to judge the judge at the moment.

I can almost hear the howls of what about his European record, and I agree, that's been shit as well. More so even.

All I can think about in his defence is that he never got the players he was looking for in the summer transfer window. In fact, he was probably lucky to get his 3rd choice players, so he may have begun having doubts about the veracity of CW's claims there was £5+ Million availble for players.

Of course, what we had should have beaten Malmo and the Slovenians, but there must have been things going on in the background that he was sworn to secretcy about. I just don't think you can lay all the blame at Ally's feet, in his first season of management.

like to know what kind of dignity it is you have when you refer to our own ground as a 'midden'?

Now you're splitting hairs. It is not uncommon for people to refer to their 'ain midden'. It is merely a figure of speech, nothing else.

We can't howl in fury at the way Celtic conduct themselves and then do exactly the same. I'd rather we get through this with dignity if we can.

After yesterday's bile, it appears we can't.

Ally's certainly looking bad at the moment, but so are all the players and even a top man would strugle to get the players up to acceptable perfomance standards, with all that's going on. So maybe it's a little unfair to judge the judge at the moment.

I can almost hear the howls of what about his European record, and I agree, that's been shit as well. More so even.

All I can think about in his defence is that he never got the players he was looking for in the summer transfer window. In fact, he was probably lucky to get his 3rd choice players, so he may have begun having doubts about the veracity of CW's claims there was £5+ Million availble for players.

Of course, what we had should have beaten Malmo and the Slovenians, but there must have been things going on in the background that he was sworn to secretcy about. I just don't think you can lay all the blame at Ally's feet, in his first season of management.

Player indiscipline in Malmo (never mind Whittaker, but playing Boughera was a disaster waiting to happen) and rank bad tactics in the second half in Maribor cost us dear and who picks the players and who sets the tactics?