Paul McBride found dead in a Pakistan hotel room

I'm not having a go at you. I'm just saying I don't care about what is being posted there.

I think you've slightly missed the point i was making but let's move on.

I always feel sympathy for he loved ones left behind and this instance is no different. Celebrating is crass and immoral. Nothing to be happy about with this.

RIP

I always feel sympathy for he loved ones left behind and this instance is no different. Celebrating is crass and immoral. Nothing to be happy about with this.

RIP

I've been watching the reaction online to this today, and for all the wonderful work the Rangers family have done since we went into administration, and showed up in numbers in our last 2 home matches, for all the plaudits that deserved and how we've all come together in the face of adversity - this is showing up a huge chunk of those same fans for what they really are, and I'm crushingly disappointed in them.

My criticism is not really with those who are indifferent to this, I can't really blame them. There is no reason to desperately miss the man and 'grief tourism' is highly unwelcome here as it was with Whitney Houston. But those who are throwing confetti in the air over this and are genuinely pleased he is dead are a disgrace to the support imo - and they are acting exactly like those who I previously considered lower than them over on the likes of Kerrydale St.

There are a sizable portion of our supporters who should be utterly ashamed of themselves - but aren't - they're happier to celebrate death.

I've been watching the reaction online to this today, and for all the wonderful work the Rangers family have done since we went into administration, and showed up in numbers in our last 2 home matches, for all the plaudits that deserved and how we've all come together in the face of adversity - this is showing up a huge chunk of those same fans for what they really are, and I'm crushingly disappointed in them.

My criticism is not really with those who are indifferent to this, I can't really blame them. There is no reason to desperately miss the man and 'grief tourism' is highly unwelcome here as it was with Whitney Houston. But those who are throwing confetti in the air over this and are genuinely pleased he is dead are a disgrace to the support imo - and they are acting exactly like those who I previously considered lower than them over on the likes of Kerrydale St.

There are a sizable portion of our supporters who should be utterly ashamed of themselves - but aren't - they're happier to celebrate death.

Dry your eyes ffs. McBride isn't some anonymous name in the news. He earned the reactions you so piously condemn by doing everything he could to damage and discredit everyone connected to Rangers. It's not personal, few if any of us knew him on that basis, it's in direct response to his conduct towards us and his role wrt the anti-Rangers campaign. Wh the fck are you to sit as judge over the reaction of others.

Danny isn't sitting in judgement - he is only trying to distance us from the more rabid element of the Tim support. To maintain a dignified silence is what is required here. To do otherwise is to give ammunition to those who see the OF as two sides of the same coin.