CVA Being Discussed

This is a post from FF, no sources but fom a poster with a very good record of information.

'HMRC and Administrators in discussions for a CVA to be set up in settlement'.

This could be very good news at last over the 'big tax case'

This is a post from FF, no sources but fom a poster with a very good record of information.

'HMRC and Administrators in discussions for a CVA to be set up in settlement'.

This could be very good news at last over the 'big tax case'

Good news especially if HMRC are negotiating as it means Whyte isn't involved.

Surely though that would be unfair treatment of an individual Frankie? Are HMRC not meant to treat all equally?

I think HMRC are well within their rights to treat Whyte differently.

Surely though that would be unfair treatment of an individual Frankie? Are HMRC not meant to treat all equally?

I'd have thought so mate which is why I haven't posted the rumour previously. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Of course, the question remains about what exactly is being discussed here. While the FFer intimates that this might concern the "big case" (when do we finally get an answer for that, BTW?), it could also refer to the 9 to 15m we apparently own HMRC from the Whyte era.

As of Whyte, it might be that the admins are now confident that his status as creditor might be neglectable? (Not that I have a clue!)

Update from same source

'It has taken 3 weeks to find out the ins and outs of the current status of the assets and liabilities of the club as they are in various different places when they should have been in one...ours.

Today and tomorrow will be hard re the cost savings to be implemented....which is essential in the long run.

A creditors meeting will be called either today or tomorrow and things can start moving on that front as well.

But on the whole things are looking more positive than at any time over the past three weeks'

Always take these things with a pinch of salt.