Administrators organise staff meeting for 4pm today (Wednesday)

Some people should understand a lot of these guys are doing this to help the club stay afloat. I don't have much patience tbh Frankie, though I envy yours.

I will be disappointed if so called Rangers men such as Davis and McGregor cannot cut their wage until the summer

Attitudes since Sunday have undone all the brilliant work we did before the Killie game.

I think as a whole Rangers fans are brighter than tims, but I now seriously doubt we're 'better' as people.

I got "told" by a semi reliable source that McGregor has point blank refused any wage reduction through out this thing and has was basically working his ticket. Take with a pinch of salt

Attitudes since Sunday have undone all the brilliant work we did before the Killie game.

I think as a whole Rangers fans are brighter than tims, but I now seriously doubt we're 'better' as people.

All I would say is that internet personas do not represent majority opinion. Very disappointing to read though.

I'm hearing Davis, McGregor, and Goian are among the reported other 5

Davis hasn't been near his usual high standards, Perry could replace Goian, Alexander is a worthy goalkeeper. I'll be gutted to see them leave, but it makes sense.

All I would say is that internet personas do not represent majority opinion. Very disappointing to read though.

I agree on the difference between online and offline opinions. But it is crushing to read these comments.

Davis hasn't been near his usual high standards, Perry could replace Goian, Alexander is a worthy goalkeeper. I'll be gutted to see them leave, but it makes sense.

As I said elsewhere, can we stop saying stuff like this! We need every player we have. We can't say 'meh, such and such isn't great or hasn't been in good form'. Losing even one player is a huge blow, even a less good player.