Administrators organise staff meeting for 4pm today (Wednesday)

"Whyte and others knew this was coming with the state our books were in, why couldn't they have just sold our high earners and get in some money along with getting them off the wage bill........."

it was because liquidation was Whyte's plan all along

No we can't, its happening whether we like it or not. Suck it up man & get yourself together. We need to stay positive & be objective.

We are the people & this is our time to show it. No surrender.

People miss my point a lot these days

Any prospective buyer would need to add an extra circa £7m to their plan, unless of course that buyers name is Craig Whyte.

You have lost me here mate.

If you are implying that any future purchase would include 7m from administrators fees then is disagree. The administrators job is to cut costs so that the club can pay all their liabilities & AT LEAST break even. Those liabilities include paying for the administrators services. At the end of the season any bidder will have to pay for Craig Whytes 85% share in the club.

McGregor, Davis, Wylde et al leaving now gets us closer to the goal of running on a sound financial footing. If that ensures our great club survives then, as upset as it makes me, crack on.

I may be sounding harsh, but trust me I'm as devastated as any. My dog is laying on my lap, he only does this when he knows I'm ill or angry.

If you are implying that any future purchase would include 7m from administrators fees then is disagree. The administrators job is to cut costs so that the club can pay all their liabilities & AT LEAST break even. Those liabilities include paying for the administrators services. At the end of the season any bidder will have to pay for Craig Whytes 85% share in the club.

McGregor, Davis, Wylde et al leaving now gets us closer to the goal of running on a sound financial footing. If that ensures our great club survives then, as upset as it makes me, crack on.

I may be sounding harsh, but trust me I'm as devastated as any. My dog is laying on my lap, he only does this when he knows I'm ill or angry.

Is he any good with a ball? :-)

If you're happy that we're left with a bunch of 17 year olds in order that Craig Whyte picks up something for his 85% (total cost £1) then good for you.

McGregor, Davis, Wylde are not deadwood that needs removed they're valuable assets being given away for free.

If you're happy that we're left with a bunch of 17 year olds in order that Craig Whyte picks up something for his 85% (total cost £1) then good for you.

McGregor, Davis, Wylde are not deadwood that needs removed they're valuable assets being given away for free.

So what do you have in mind then? I'd be interested to hear it.

I don't appreciate the sarcasm either. I've made it quite clear that I'm unhappy.