A couple of Takeover rumours

That would be the best option, but the way it will unfold is that the best deal will be scrutinized by the administrators and they say Yes! or No!. At this moment and time, we need to get out of this mess first and foremost. If it is a consortium or a lone chairman, we can always try and do the membership scheme and/or share issue stuff afterwards too.

I do realise my request is improbable but I am disappointed at the lack of interaction with the rank & file support.

I'd like to see Fan involvement in process as well but think as DB says above we need to get out of this mess first and then hopefully get a representative on board

McColl was linked with RST bid last year and think he'd be open to the idea and I also feel the Blue Knights would be open to it as well, any new owner needs to look at involving support as much as possible it's best way forward for our club imo.

With respect, I disagree.

We should be using our influence now to ensure we're part of any new board to avoid the kind of problems we're currently facing. After that fact may be too late - again!

I have some knowledge of the Blue Knights proposal, and the number involved is much larger than 4.

Should it be successful, fans representation will be assured, and membership/share options will be available in tiered levels.

A new Rangers board will be the biggest and most varied the club has ever seen.

Cant say any more at this time, and while I have my doubts regarding Paul Murray given he has had all that time on the board and never put in any work like this despite us being up for sale and in major financial problems, it would appear he is doing this very professionally and with a lot of new ideas which are quite exciting.

With respect, I disagree.

We should be using our influence now to ensure we're part of any new board to avoid the kind of problems we're currently facing. After that fact may be too late - again!

We would need to unite though, and behind who?

I have some knowledge of the Blue Knights proposal, and the number involved is much larger than 4.

Should it be successful, fans representation will be assured, and membership/share options will be available in tiered levels.

A new Rangers board will be the biggest and most varied the club has ever seen.

Cant say any more at this time, and while I have my doubts regarding Paul Murray given he has had all that time on the board and never put in any work like this despite us being up for sale and in major financial problems, it would appear he is doing this very professionally and with a lot of new ideas which are quite exciting.

Exciting stuff we can all buy into mate and I look forward to finding out more.

It strikes me that Dave King has given it to us straight and told us the toughest of things to accept while Paul Murray is skirting around the issue of liquidation, quite possibly knowing full well that King is right, but not wanting to panic the fans or put them off supporting his consortium's takeover bid. Just my opinion.

It strikes me that Dave King has given it to us straight and told us the toughest of things to accept while Paul Murray is skirting around the issue of liquidation, quite possibly knowing full well that King is right, but not wanting to panic the fans or put them off supporting his consortium's takeover bid. Just my opinion.

A very valid point