King To Sue D Murray

The big tax case relates back to 2000. I don't think that King can sue based on a tax avoidance scheme that was probably done in good faith but ultimately may have found to have flaws.

Hugh Adam suggested that there were payments prior to that but I'd suggest that if they actually exist that the payments did not come from the club and therefore did not affect the club's accounts.

Maybe mis-appropriation of funds? If his investment of 20 mil was used to avoid/evade tax then he *might* have a claim, but the legal wrangling on it would take YEARS surely?

Maybe mis-appropriation of funds? If his investment of 20 mil was used to avoid/evade tax then he *might* have a claim, but the legal wrangling on it would take YEARS surely?

I'd argue that most of his cash was used to fund the building of Murray Park.

I just fail to see what he could claim on, and if he was going to do it he should have done it before now. I just don't see it happening.

Paul Murray on talksport: Liquidation Not Inevitable & Will be making an offer a week on Friday

Extremely salient point! Interesting the two disagree. Paul Murray will front the proposal so I suppose it's his opinion on liquidation that counts more

Paul Murray challenges Whytes legal right to remain as largest creditor, and absolutely challenges his moral right to any claim over the club based on his behaviour to date. Says the support would not welcome him back to Ibrox.

Paul Murray doesn't see it as inevitable that we will go into liquidation. And doesn't agree with King. Murray surprised he made those comments and didn't run it past him.

Murray working on CVA proposal.

Paul Murray says previous board was good, got debt halved in his 4 years on it while successful on the park.

Wouldn’t commit to the euro deadline, looking long term, short term pain to secure long term gain.

Ok, Dave King is a vulture. He wants liquidation to buy us back for fuck all, and make money for himself.

The Blue Knights don't want liquidation and believe we can get out of admin before the season end (as i read it)

Right now i see Dave King as a kind of Craig Whyte with out the mask on

That's my view in a very simplistic way