King To Sue D Murray

If Bain loves the club so much why has he ring fenced £600,000 from us at this point?

He is perfectly entitled to sue given the comments made against him as if fact. He was ousted out for daring to fight against Whyte then publicly accused of being a crook, by a crook.

STATEMENT ON RANGERS FC BY DAVE KING

4. Administration-

I believe that liquidation is inevitable.

because it is preferable to certain parties?

8. My own present position-

I have made a claim of GBP 20 million on the basis of non-disclosure by the then Chairman, David Murray, of Rangers true financial position as far back as 2000.

I'm not sue what he is trying to say was wrong with the accounts in 2000. I'm not aware of any suggestions that the accounts were wrong.

because it is preferable to certain parties?

I'm not sue what he is trying to say was wrong with the accounts in 2000. I'm not aware of any suggestions that the accounts were wrong.

The accounts are being investigated back to 1998 aren't they? Which I also don't understand

The accounts are being investigated back to 1998 aren't they? Which I also don't understand

The big tax case relates back to 2000. I don't think that King can sue based on a tax avoidance scheme that was probably done in good faith but ultimately may have found to have flaws.

Hugh Adam suggested that there were payments prior to that but I'd suggest that if they actually exist that the payments did not come from the club and therefore did not affect the club's accounts.

I like point 8 about re-investing the £20m into the club if he can successfully sue DM.

Liquidation will suit his purpose. I've went for a wee walk, bought an ice-cream for me and the kids and came to the conclusion that this is not a guy we want to be taking us over. he obviously wants liquidation as it suits him and his backers, not the fans

The suing of DM is a PR stunt to get the fans on his side

Edited by Bears

Liquidation will suit his purpose.he obviously wants liquidation as it suits him and his backers, not the fans

The suing of DM is a PR stunt to get the fans on his side

I agree on these bits, but that doesn't mean he is not still the best option that we have. He has put cash into the club and does not appear to be after a quick buck that some others may be.

I agree on these bits, but that doesn't mean he is not still the best option that we have. He has put cash into the club and does not appear to be after a quick buck that some others may be.

I know mate, this is a fucking mess. if i was on another forum i'd say real colourful things i'd like to happen to DM