Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

Also, I'm still of the opinion that Jardine does nothing to warrant a salary. I'm putting my lot into SaveRangers because I'd hope hangers-on like Sandy, Carmichael and Mason would be shown the door.

With all due respect, I don't think we're at an appropriate point to start discussing the merits of Sandy Jardine being employed by the club. Seems pretty distasteful to me given the club's current circumstances, but that's just a personal opinion.

With all due respect, I don't think we're at an appropriate point to start discussing the merits of Sandy Jardine being employed by the club. Seems pretty distasteful to me given the club's current circumstances, but that's just a personal opinion.

We're all entitled to our opinion.

I'm of the opinion that a new regime at Rangers would exclude yes men and hangers on like him Carmichael and Mason and after putting my cash pledge in, when the time comes I'll be making it clear I want him out.

Out of all this mess may appear a fitter stronger Rangers and to be frank I see no place for yes men, only people that contribute to making Rangers stronger. I could go on about that man, I won't - that's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it too!

Save Rangers doesn't EXIST! It's hypothetical. And will not happen. You'd actually put your money into an anonymous website backed by Dingwall?

You got that right and every Rangers fan should be delighted to see the back of Dingwall's pledging nonsense. It was depressing to see so many still being duped by the jaffa eater, you'd think even the most gullible would eventually cotton on to these scams.

We're all entitled to our opinion.

I'm of the opinion that a new regime at Rangers would exclude yes men and hangers on like him Carmichael and Mason and after putting my cash pledge in, when the time comes I'll be making it clear I want him out.

Out of all this mess may appear a fitter stronger Rangers and to be frank I see no place for yes men, only people that contribute to making Rangers stronger. I could go on about that man, I won't - that's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it too!

Yes, we're all entitled to our opinion, but if you want to start talking about the future of the club I think it's important to talk about the club's youth system and addressing the issues of making it both profitable for the club and fruitful for the first team squad. That's far more important to me than whether or not a few "yes men" (as you call them) are employed by the club or not because every business needs "yes men", but this is a football club and our youth system needs seriously looked at going forward, as does our scouting department.

Yes, we're all entitled to our opinion, but if you want to start talking about the future of the club I think it's important to talk about the club's youth system and addressing the issues of making it both profitable for the club and fruitful for the first team squad. That's far more important to me than whether or not a few "yes men" (as you call them) are employed by the club or not because every business needs "yes men", but this is a football club and our youth system needs seriously looked at going forward, as does our scouting department.

Of course you're right about scouting and the youths, I wanna see more money spent on those areas - I'd much rather that than just throwing big money at established players!

My gripe with the creatures I mentioned is much more than them being 'yes men'. It has to do with ethics/morals - I can't and won't sit back with my mouth shut if that man Jardine stays in a job after the new owners come in! I won't go on about it now but, but we can't all continue slating that scumbag Whyte and at the same time keep Jardine in a job!

I won't say no more about it now, as it will just anger further!

Of course you're right about scouting and the youths, I wanna see more money spent on those areas - I'd much rather that than just throwing big money at established players!

My gripe with the creatures I mentioned is much more than them being 'yes men'. It has to do with ethics/morals - I can't and won't sit back with my mouth shut if that man Jardine stays in a job after the new owners come in! I won't go on about it now but, but we can't all continue slating that scumbag Whyte and at the same time keep Jardine in a job!

I won't say no more about it now, as it will just anger further!

Cool and it would be nice if everyone else did the same because we're taking this important thread off topic! Start a new thread about who you'd like to see staying at the club (or not) under new owners if you like. :tu: