Blue Knights Statement on Rangers Football Club

Why when every penny is a prisoner would any takeover group involve Ticketus , leave that mess to the administrators ,it just sounds like desperation from Paul Murray , this whole thing is getting messier by the day , there are so called "Blue Knights" falling out as some wanted the club in liquidation ,strange but true , so as to maximise their investments , this whole Blue Knights group really worries me , mind you after SDM and CW ..........surely not again

What I don't understand is Ticketus invoved with the blue knights, yet some reports say the administrators are going after them next week.

It,s all very very strange , I would have thought the Blue Knights would have stayed well clear

The Blue Knight have shot themselves in the foot with this tickitus involvement. I know we should wait and see what happens, but surely they must know that alarm bells are ringing in a lot of bears heads

I don't understand why they'd get involved with Ticketus given the administrators are still trying to work out exactly what Whyte's deal with them means to Rangers in terms of liability. From the Ticketus perspective it makes perfect sense as they are covering their bases, but it seems a bold or desperate move by Paul Murray.

So the summary is that before Whyte took over, there were lots of unanswered questions as to the financial situation of the club and there was the big tax case cloud hovering above us.

Since Whyte took over, there's even more unanswered questions as to the financial situation of the club and there is still the big tax case cloud hovering above us, but on top of that there's unpaid taxes and a possible debt to Ticketus of a further 24M + a cut of future revenue.

Anyone bidding for the club has all of the above to sort through plus the latest rumours of problems with player contracts and registrations to get to the bottom of.

All this talk of multiple people interested in the club can only be a good thing, but I still think there's a couple of massive potential blockers there, the result of the big tax case still being the main one.

Would be good to have a sticky topic on the main page which only mods could update with facts that have been confirmed as I lost track some time ago.

BBC report: Ibrox Black & Blue ... tries to look at the Ticketus deal, Blue Knights and the "big tax case"

For me the key point is "I find it hard to believe that a new owner would recognise such a contract, particularly when the ticket revenue stream is of such significance to the club's recovery. "

"You have to assume they're (Ticketus) aligned with the Blue Knights consortium as a means to protect their funding and their reputation." Did he read my post before he wrote the article?

The only reason why they would join a bid for the club would be if they thought it was the only way to protect their "investment".

"Ticketus can offer the so-called Blue Knights a deal on that revenue stream over three seasons that it claims it owns, in exchange for an absence of legal tussling. That means it wouldn't necessarily want or need to take an equity stake in Rangers' ownership."

The only chance they have is if the new owners agree and collect the money or more likely some portion of the money, for them.

BUT if you were the Blue Knights and you accepted the Administrators position that Ticketus don't have a claim on the Club for the season tickets why would you align yourselves with them or allow them to align themselves with you? There HAS to be more to this, possibly the deal is "in exchange for an absence of legal tussling."

AND if you were the Supporters groups why on earth would you align yoursleves with the people who effectively financed the Whyte takeover with YOUR money, UNLESS you had been promised something for your support?

Something like a place on the Board perhaps.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Brahim , have you read the threads on ££ about Ticketus , Dingwall has his lackies out in force , it's either the Blue Knights and Ticketus or Luiquidation there are no other options according to the fat controller .

He is stating as fact that they own these tickets , when every one else is arguing that there is a massive legal challenge to this .

Threads are getting chopped left right and center that are attempting to ask serious questions of this group.